Blanket Jackson suing Grandma Jackson over estate funds UPDATE: Michael's Black Son responds

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The deal being discussed in this thread is for MIJAC catalogue which has been valued at $1.2 Billion.

THE MAN YOU INITIALLY QUOTED
CLEARLY MENTIONED THE ATV DEAL
IN HIS POST MULTIPLE TIMES.

YOU JUST DIDNT REALIZE WHAT
HE WAS TALKING ABOUT

:devil:
:evil:

Smartie

Rookie
Daps

YOU SOUND CRAZY.

MJ OWNED HALF OF SONYS MUSIC CATALOG.
(Maybe you weren't aware)

HE WOULD BE THE ONE OUT HERE
BUYING UP THESE ARTISTS
CATALOGS IF HE WAS HERE.

We can disagree without resorting to insults. I'm fully aware of what catalogues MJ owned. Re-read my post again and try to comprehend it this time.

THE MAN YOU INITIALLY QUOTED
CLEARLY MENTIONED THE ATV DEAL
IN HIS POST MULTIPLE TIMES.

YOU JUST DIDNT REALIZE WHAT
HE WAS TALKING ABOUT

The man I quoted mentioned both ATV and Michael Jackson's personal catalogue, MIJAC. I responded to his post because, unlike you, he seems to very knowledgeable on the topic.
It’s crazy that between the family and the estate that Michael’s catalog — either ATV or his own music — would ever be at the table when it comes to making any kind of a deal.

They aren’t broke. The licensing, album sales and whatever money (a lot of it) was coming from ATV was more than enough to a point where the brothers get their monthly stipends and the kids don’t want for anything. At this point everyone in the family’s job should be about boosting Michael’s legacy — that’s it.

Unless they are selling stuff off so they can buy the Lakers, this is ridiculous. Did hard MJ fans know he would never let his half of ATV go and 100000% wouldn’t want his personal music catalog to be sold because you don’t put a dollar amount on the best to ever do it.

Where the fűck is Joe to come beat peoples ass when you need him?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
We can disagree without resorting to insults. I'm fully aware of what catalogues MJ owned. Re-read my post again and try to comprehend it this time.

The man I quoted mentioned both ATV and Michael Jackson's personal catalogue, MIJAC. I responded to his post because, unlike you, he seems to very knowledgeable on the topic.

:duck:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
0c28d6f7fad4c63be18501e520a7d136.gif
shoulda dropped that nikka..

TEH