Blake Griffin to kid in commercial "stop wearing jean shorts, trust me on this"

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I stopped wearing cargo shorts after high school. Cargo shorts are cool if you are a carpenter or on a construction site or fishing and you need to stuff Milwaukee Bests cans in your pockets but outside of that? :scusthov:

No one has gotten a hand-job in cargo shorts since Nam'

I stopped wearing jean shorts maybe around the 8th grade around the time I stopped wearing Jordans. This is like 1998. :yeshrug:

Shorts I will wear.

anf_55076_01_prod1

And that's if it's crazy hot, running errands or something. I own 2 pairs of this color and a blue. Shorts are just informal. You can't wear them to dinner 9/10. :yeshrug:

^^That's a terrible example, that look like you sailboating off Long Island.. :childplease: ...don't try to deride jean/cargo shorts with these highwater examples .... :aicmon:........As post #74 shows, as long as they are near your knees then what upstanding man should have a problem with them???? I can't get with the this anti-Jean or anti-cargo short movement..... again, it's hot outside, you could be running errands, you could be on a casual date, you could be at a family reunion, just out about... .............:mindblown: by the spite...... and really feeling some kind of :beli: right now....

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
nah....I can't dig it.......du rags, t-shirts that look like dresses are totally different thing..................jean shorts ain't never been out of style to me..... its summertime....its hot....what's the problem...

they really not b

:manny: but ayy, do u

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
As post #74 shows, as long as they are near your knees then what upstanding man should have a problem with them???? I can't get with the this anti-Jean or anti-cargo short movement..... again, it's hot outside, you could be running errands, you could be on a casual date, you could be at a family reunion, just out about... .............:mindblown: by the spite...... and really feeling some kind of :beli: right now....

I don't know how styles come about breh. I just wear what I like and clown stuff I don't like :manny:..I'm sure someone is about to come in here and clown my shorts. Don't care though. I rarely wear them.

ETA: Sailboating? Lol Breh those are just formal, as in paired with a polo or collared shirt with the sleeves rolled up I can still roll into an establishment and grab dinner.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
They're just jean shorts

they're not wearing the chopped of skin of dead babies

I never understood why some people cared so much about what other people wear and then claim to not be bigoted or racist. I mean if u can hate on someone for wearing something then shouldn't someone be allowed to hate on you because of your skin tone?

The answer is no but really whats the difference.

guess its a black thing, nobody cares as much about fashion as you people.

:manny:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
As post #74 shows, as long as they are near your knees then what upstanding man should have a problem with them???? I can't get with the this anti-Jean or anti-cargo short movement..... again, it's hot outside, you could be running errands, you could on casual date, you could be at a family reunion.............:mindblown: by the spite...... and really feeling some kind of :childplease: right now....

Man, fukk all that. I'm wearing Jean Shorts and I dont give a fukk what anyone has to say :win:. nikkas in here tryna pass off booty shorts as acceptable and shyt :heh:. Aint no self-respecting black man bout to wear Abercromie and Fitch/Hollister shorts -- fukk that :stopitslime:. Only white boys, Hipsters, and fakkits frown at jean shorts. Jersey Shore and Ed Hardy done brainwashed America :huhldup:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I stopped wearing cargo shorts after high school. Cargo shorts are cool if you are a carpenter or on a construction site or fishing and you need to stuff Milwaukee Bests cans in your pockets but outside of that? :scusthov:

No one has gotten a hand-job in cargo shorts since Nam'

I stopped wearing jean shorts maybe around the 8th grade around the time I stopped wearing Jordans. This is like 1998. :yeshrug:

Shorts I will wear.

anf_55076_01_prod1

And that's if it's crazy hot, running errands or something. I own 2 pairs of this color and a blue. Shorts are just informal. You can't wear them to dinner 9/10. :yeshrug:

bro, u gonna have mad upper thigh meat showing if u rock those, (ur knees wouldn't even start until u get outside of the square that the photo is in) isn't that kinda gay ?

u might as well go outside with boxer/briefs on

:dwillhuh:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Man, fukk all that. I'm wearing Jean Shorts and I dont give a fukk what anyone has to say :win:. nikkas in here tryna pass off booty shorts as acceptable and here :heh:. Aint no self-respecting black man bout to wear Abercromie and Fitch/Hollister shorts -- fukk that :stopitslime:. Only white boys, Hipsters, and fakkits frown at jean shorts. Jersey Shore and Ed Hardy done brainwashed America :huhldup:

:deadrose: :deadmanny:

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
Man, fukk all that. I'm wearing Jean Shorts and I dont give a fukk what anyone has to say :win:. nikkas in here tryna pass off booty shorts as acceptable and here :heh:. Aint no self-respecting black man bout to wear Abercromie and Fitch/Hollister shorts -- fukk that :stopitslime:. Only white boys, Hipsters, and fakkits frown at jean shorts. Jersey Shore and Ed Hardy done brainwashed America :huhldup:

:rudy:

Anyone who wears Ed Hardy is a lame. Actually I hate logo's in general.

bro, u gonna have mad upper thigh meat showing if u rock those, isn't that kinda gay ?

Lol yeh breh again the shorts I own come right about the knee cap. They are not short at all. Lol I'm defending something I don't even wear. You might catch me in shorts 3 times out the year. But you dudes still rocking cargo and jean shorts in 2013. Knock yourselves out :troll:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
^^That's a terrible example, that look like you sailboating off Long Island.. :childplease: ...don't try to deride jean/cargo shorts with these highwater examples .... :aicmon:........As post #74 shows, as long as they are near your knees then what upstanding man should have a problem with them???? I can't get with the this anti-Jean or anti-cargo short movement..... again, it's hot outside, you could be running errands, you could be on a casual date, you could be at a family reunion, just out about... .............:mindblown: by the spite...... and really feeling some kind of :beli: right now....

The problem with them is they are jean shorts ffs. What grown man wears them?

It's like wearing sweats out in public. You'll never be taken seriously again.

With the jean shorts you've literally given up on yourself. You've thrown in the towel on life.

But hey whatever makes you happy. Wearing jean shorts on a date...I'm done :dead:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bro, u gonna have mad upper thigh meat showing if u rock those, (ur knees wouldn't even start until u get outside of the square that the photo is in) isn't that kinda gay ?

u might as well go outside with boxer/briefs on

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
That lil nikka lookin at you like "son...where u get them kicks? them kicks type fire tho."

what are those?

nike-air-max-express-speed-yellow-03.jpg

nike-air-max-express-yellow-black-august-11.jpg

USA%20New%20Nike%20Air%20Max%20Express%202012%20Black%20Yellow.jpg

The Nike Air Max Express, they was like $154 when I copped, prolly on sale now. shyts is comfy as fukk too.

:salute:

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
The problem with them is they are jean shorts ffs. What grown man wears them?

It's like wearing sweats out in public. You'll never be taken seriously again.

With the jean shorts you've literally given up on yourself. You've thrown in the towel on life.

But hey whatever makes you happy. Wearing jean shorts on a date...I'm done :dead:

I didn't want to say all that because I realize not everyone has the same taste. Lol It's just like an unspoken rule in life.