Blake Griffin to kid in commercial "stop wearing jean shorts, trust me on this"

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
nobody's telling anyone not to wear jean shorts

wear em if u want, just dnt be surprised when people burst out laughing when they see u in the streets :ufdup:

:dwillhuh: ... again, help me understand what's so comical about jean shorts?? and what rapper's lyric or whatnot made it uncool..... I missed the memo that year or something? Did Camammal say some slick shiit?? :huhldup:

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
:dwillhuh: ... again, help me understand what's so comical about jean shorts?? and what rapper's lyric or whatnot made it uncool..... I missed the memo that year or something? Did Camammal say some slick shiit?? :huhldup:

theyre just ugly af imo, never did wear em myself. :yeshrug:

it's the same thing with wearing Fubu, lugz, etc. they're just not in style

What is wrong w/ them again? Kanye told y'all not to wear them or something?

no, but kanye did actually tweet about how he hates "ugly ass cargo shorts with extra pockets," yet everyone still rocks those

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Get that Johnny Tsunami, surfer boy bullshyt out of here, saying Khaki shorts are more fashionable than jean shorts :stopitslime:

These nikkas in here posting capris talking bout they're better than jean shorts, fukking fakkits :comeon:

Amanda Todd yallselves :snoop:

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
When did wearing Jean shorts become :scusthov:? :dwillhuh:

I love jean shorts and will continue to rock them.:obeezy: Say sumthin.:hmm:

word what happened to jean shorts? shyts became taboo almost overnight

BCxYcn3CcAAA-Y4.png

:russ: best smiley remix ive seen so far

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
theyre just ugly af imo, never did wear em myself. :yeshrug:

it's the same thing with wearing Fubu, lugz, etc. they're just not in style

no, but kanye did actually tweet about how he hates "ugly ass cargo shorts with extra pockets," yet everyone still rocks those

Jean shorts aren't a brand, its just clothing....you could argue the name brand......... ahhh nvm... :laugh:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Dress how I please w/no fukks given.

300880_213114785484506_1706024933_n.jpg

True Rreligion cargo jean shorts. :stylin:

Shorts depends on the person this dude clearly has the build for.itl. Stone cold can get away with wearing his Jean shorts as well.but not everyone has the right body proportions to pull it off

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:aicmon:

u get the point

wearing du rags in public, tall tees, etc. all in the same boat

nah....I can't dig it.......du rags, t-shirts that look like dresses are totally different thing..................jean shorts ain't never been out of style to me..... its summertime....its hot....what's the problem...

Are nyggaz stil really rockin these in 2013?

2009-Hot-Sale-Alleyway-Baggy-Jeans-Shorts-W34%22-Light-Denim-Jean-Shorts-Women's-Short-Free-Shipping.jpg

dsc_2722.jpg

:wtf:

again....forget a namebrand.....if the shorts look decent, then a design or not shouldn't really matter......

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
I stopped wearing cargo shorts after high school. Cargo shorts are cool if you are a carpenter or on a construction site or fishing and you need to stuff Milwaukee Bests cans in your pockets but outside of that? :scusthov:

No one has gotten a hand-job in cargo shorts since Nam'

I stopped wearing jean shorts maybe around the 8th grade around the time I stopped wearing Jordans. This is like 1998. :yeshrug:

Shorts I will wear.

anf_55076_01_prod1

And that's if it's crazy hot, running errands or something. I own 2 pairs of this color and a blue. Shorts are just informal. You can't wear them to dinner 9/10. :yeshrug: