Reppin
NYC
Y'all should just wear basketball shorts :noah:

LOL but cargo shorts>>> jean shorts.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Stone-cold.jpg

They must be worn like booty-shorts or not at all.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
what other type of shorts are there besides jean shorts and cargo shorts:hmm:

:wtf: :what: exactly........when did it become a clothing infractin for a regular guy to wear jean shorts? or even khaki/cargo shorts...as long as they not on some stopping at the middle thigh or stopping above the ankle on some faux capri type steez....whats the problem??

You supposed to wear basketball shorts in the summer time only?????

I know its on some jokes...but :comeon:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
That shh is hilarious man. :heh:

Nothing is worse than people still wearing cargo shorts. I know they will never go out of style though.

I automatically assume that "cargo" shorts are khaki.

I love my khaki shorts, breh.

:ld:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I didn't even know jean shorts went out of style......I just been stopped wearing them years ago on my own

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
So what type of pantalones do yall wear in the summer time??? if you do wear shorts, what type of fabric?? Pics please.....

I've heard people mention this a few times, but I thought it was a solid minority...... I'm trying to understand, what the issue is????? Grown men telling other grown men, that's it not cool to wear jean shorts???
sgj1P.png
is there some underlying "fruitopian" aura of jean shorts I'm not understanding....

If yall are serious, yall fashion hate is quite cornball to me........doesn't matter if you in New York, L.A. or ATL....... jean shorts have never been out of style (as long as the length is right around the knee :upsetfavre:)...... .

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
So what type of pantalones do yall wear in the summer time??? if you do wear shorts, what type of fabric?? Pics please.....

I've heard people mention this a few times, but I thought it was solid minority...... I'm trying to understand, what the issue is????? Grown men telling other grown men, that's it not cool to wear jean shorts??? is there some underlying "fruitopian" aura of jean shorts I'm not understanding....

If yall are serious, yall fashion hate is quite cornball to me........doesn't matter if you in New York, L.A. or ATL....... jean shorts have never been out of style...... .

Men are becoming more and more feminines by the hour

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps

I've heard people mention this a few times, but I thought it was a solid minority...... I'm trying to understand, what the issue is????? Grown men telling other grown men, that's it not cool to wear jean shorts???
sgj1P.png
is there some underlying "fruitopian" aura of jean shorts I'm not understanding....

If yall are serious, yall fashion hate is quite cornball to me........doesn't matter if you in New York, L.A. or ATL....... jean shorts have never been out of style (as long as the length is right around the knee :upsetfavre:)...... .

nobody's telling anyone not to wear jean shorts

wear em if u want, just dnt be surprised when people burst out laughing when they see u in the streets :ufdup: