Blade Runner 2049 (Official Thread)

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
This movie :wow:

It didn't feel like it was almost 3 hours.

I felt bad for K at the end. I wasn't expecting that twist. Should have seen it coming tho when she cried and the back story she gave.

Also Ana de Armas:whew::noah:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
just saw it, i thought it was going to be packed, only to find out the theater had a handful of people in there like 15 tops, anyway good flick, its like asking lars von trier to direct a hollywood blockbuster people arent going to like it

Last edited:
Daps
just saw it, i thought it was going to be packed, only to find out the theater had a handful of people in there like 15 tops, anyway good flick, its like asking lars von trier to direct a hollywood blockbuster people arent going to like it
:leostare:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Was skeptical but this shyt was flames...

This movie HAS to damn near clean sweep any cinematography awards...

Only issue I had was there is a specific scene that gives a major plot point away if you really pay attention...but even then I wasn't mad cause the movie never tries to be more than what it is...

Villianueve had me shook after Arrival cause that was straight up trash...but he got me back on my knows with a bible in my hand with this one...:bow:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw this in IMAX; beautiful fim, very well shot. Was interesting how they integrated the landscape from the original with this one. Really liked it, the plot was kinda thin but made up for the themes/issues brought up in the film.

The swerve with K not being deckard's kid, one eye replicant lady came with that ether:picard:

K being a replicant being in love with hologram chick was just :mjlol::wow::mindblown: