Blade 20 year anniversary

Benefited

Banned
Daps
And this scene where he fights the little black girl is iconic and should have been a little bit longer.

Crazy how Frost bit Blades mama,and basically had her locked up in a cage all that time. Didn't seem like she was really apart of the crew:mjpls:. It was sort of a reach though,too much of a coincidence,just as much as it was in New Jack City for my liking. But not enough to ruin a great movie for me.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
And this scene where he fights the little black girl is iconic and should have been a little bit longer.

Crazy how Frost bit Blades mama,and basically had her locked up in a cage all that time. Didn't seem like she was really apart of the crew:mjpls:. It was sort of a reach though,too much of a coincidence,just as much as it was in New Jack City for my liking. But not enough to ruin a great movie for me.

I remember reading when it dropped that black girl was like a TKD or Karate national champ.

She was sick.

This really was like his " Enter The Dragon".... a total passion project.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Great fuking news, the wakanda stimulus package. I knew it’s success would lead to a rebirth of blade

I want a Netflix series over a movie.

Gimme Punisher/Daredevil meets horror and I'm all in.

He would be perfect for everyone to have the "WTF" look going on when vampires show up in NYC.

I said it 100x. A cameo in Luke Cage with Blade walking into Tilda shop buying garlic mixture would have been perfect. Or a vampire looking for help with their thirst or condition.

Last edited:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that was a layup as soon as they peeped the alita trailer & dude expressed interest in the role*

yeah a fukking layup, :camby::camby::camby::camby:fukk outta here. theres press being written that Maher expressed interest in the role after the oscars, I wrote what I said weeks before the Oscars.