blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Caught this thread super late as I don't post in TLR, @itsyoung!! linked me to the thread after I quoted him saying @Blackthoughts was white or asian :russ:
I've read the entire thing :francis:
That's an L for me :francis:
But this is looking like a massive L for @Blackthoughts :yeshrug:
I've negged both of them in the past - so I'm not :cape:for anyone.
@Blackthoughts let me see if I can help rehabilitate you a bit.

Where exactly were you (you don't have to give a street address if its someone's house, an intersection will be fine) in Vallejo when you posted at 4:59 that you were going to the Fairfield 24 Hour Fitness? What were you doing in Vallejo at that time?
What route did you take to travel from Vallejo to Fairfield 24 hour fitness? Was there traffic?
What exactly did you do when you got to the 24 hour fitness. I can understand that you don't do pics and you want to maintain privacy, but if you were there, take us through exactly what you did and describe who was working there and what was going on. You should have described in detail what you did at the gym and at the restaurant to provide some evidence that you were there.

Either way - @itsyoung!! :salute:
Either you were there (I would put the odds at 99%) or you hatched an elaborate scheme to have someone else transport your car to the parking lot and take photos for you :heh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Caught this thread super late as I don't post in TLR, @itsyoung!! linked me to the thread after I quoted him saying @Blackthoughts was white or asian :russ:
I've read the entire thing :francis:
That's an L for me :francis:
But this is looking like a massive L for @Blackthoughts :yeshrug:
I've negged both of them in the past - so I'm not :cape:for anyone.
@Blackthoughts let me see if I can help rehabilitate you a bit.

Where exactly were you (you don't have to give a street address if its someone's house, an intersection will be fine) in Vallejo when you posted at 4:59 that you were going to the Fairfield 24 Hour Fitness? What were you doing in Vallejo at that time?
What route did you take to travel from Vallejo to Fairfield 24 hour fitness? Was there traffic?
What exactly did you do when you got to the 24 hour fitness. I can understand that you don't do pics and you want to maintain privacy, but if you were there, take us through exactly what you did and describe who was working there and what was going on. You should have described in detail what you did at the gym and at the restaurant to provide some evidence that you were there.

Either way - @itsyoung!! :salute:
Either you were there (I would put the odds at 99%) or you hatched an elaborate scheme to have someone else transport your car to the parking lot and take photos for you :heh:
He fukked up his time frames :heh:

Vallejo to fairfield 24 hour fitness 5 pm to 520 pm :francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yeah - that definitely caught my attention. Let's see what @Blackthoughts has to say though :mjpls:
Its little shyt like that and saying asians dont live in east oakland - shyt youd actually have to be round and couldnt really google that he fukks up on and makes me think he dont even live in california :francis:

Cambodians and Laos asians got a huge population in east oakland - probably where majority of Cambodian or Laos people live in the entire bay. So someone really from oakland would know that

Thats like sayin someone from Richmond never met a Thai/Mein asian before :heh: or someone from Vallejo or Fairfield saying they never met a filipino before :heh:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Its little shyt like that and saying asians dont live in east oakland - shyt youd actually have to be round and couldnt really google that he fukks up on and makes me think he dont even live in california :francis:

Cambodians and Laos asians got a huge population in east oakland - probably where majority of Cambodian or Laos people live in the entire bay. So someone really from oakland would know that

Thats like sayin someone from Richmond never met a Thai/Mein asian before :heh: or someone from Vallejo or Fairfield saying they never met a filipino before :heh:
I don't think he's gonna respond to my post breh :francis:
I just wanted to see if I could get to the bottom of this :mjcry:

YaBoyPiff

HELLO I LOST MY OTHER PASSWORD :O
Daps
Reppin
VELEN
actually I have 2 great parents thats why I dont need to pretend to be someone on the internet like a fukkin weirdo

your parents obviously failed you cause you ashamed of who you are so you spend literally years on the internet pretending to be something your not. Years. YEARS. When your kid asks you what you did for 3 years of your life in this time frame you gonna tell him you pretended to be a race you werent and from a city you never lived in :wow: ..wow.. such a life.. :duck: nothing will get these years wasted back of living a lie. Youre the Oakland ****, you talk hard on the internet :leon: but you wake up every day and look in the mirror and see a true bytch mafukka :umad:

you can type all this angry shyt out all you want, at the end of the day you are a virgin geek who has a high chance of never getting p*ssy outside of paying for it and I know that hurts your soul, cause thats also another contributing factor into you pretending to be another person online :wow:

You see someone like me, you see the nice car, that I work out, that I own my own successful business in my 20s, , that I help people out whenever I can, that im around beautiful women all the time.. you see everything you'll never have, because your bytch ass dad must of passed down his bytch genes to you, so you'll never have the balls to go out and get any of the above. Im everything you pretend to be, Im like God to you bytch mafukka :umad:

Damon this last paragraph got me feeling like a failure at life :mjcry:

@itsyoung!! The goat