blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
speaking of pictures, why didnt you take one of you in buffalo wild wings like @charmander requested :sas2:
I was getting faded drinking my anger away from you sending me on a wild goose chase. I'm not with the posting pics thing I told you that. You convinced the people you was there and you may have been there but you know the cac in those pics from this morning wasn't there. You convinced the people though, good job.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Why would I invite coli nikkas to show up somewhere and not show? You pulled the ultimate con, I don't know if your brother or your boyfriend was taking the pics but it wasn't the cac in the pics from this morning. That's who I was looking for and the site was down so I couldn't ask what he had on. I wasted my time.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Why would I invite coli nikkas to show up somewhere and not show? You pulled the ultimate con, I don't know if your brother or your boyfriend was taking the pics but it wasn't the cac in the pics from this morning. That's who I was looking for and the site was down so I couldn't ask what he had on. I wasted my time.
Just stop with the plea copping.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

my car is in the fukkin picture :russ:

your coli posting career is done :wow: 25k posts down the drain :wow:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Just stop with the plea copping.
Okay, believe what you want sir, I'm about to get laid and pass out. Ask yourself this though, did you see the cac from the pics posted this morning at the gym today? If so then I lost, if not then you was duped. Goodnight.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Okay, believe what you want sir, I'm about to get laid and pass out. Ask yourself this though, did you see the cac from the pics posted this morning at the gym today? If so then I lost, if not then you was duped. Goodnight.

bout to get laid huh

yeah that sounds like something a thoro oakland cat would say :francis:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Believe what you want bruh. That nikka know the truth. The cac in the pics wasn't there. 100.

I wasted my time going up there, got faded at BWW so it was worth it. One day @itsyoung!! Will tell y'all the truth.

I was getting faded drinking my anger away from you sending me on a wild goose chase. I'm not with the posting pics thing I told you that. You convinced the people you was there and you may have been there but you know the cac in those pics from this morning wasn't there. You convinced the people though, good job.

full