blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Yoooooooooooo

:russ: the goat :skip: information minister that photo is classic.

Everything is fine we are beating the Americans as the tank dust kicks up in the background.

:deadmanny:

He said American soldiers were committing suicide at the gates rather than face them in battle :dead:

Homeboy is still alive today :salute:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I was standing infront the gym at those times. one of the fukkin pictures says 5:35 pm on it lookin into the parking lot, standing directly infront of the entrance doors :laff: my brother was driving from Cordelia and I was waiting on him outside and asked if there was traffic from Vallejo (the small chance I thought you had of coming went out when he said theres no traffic) and he said nah no traffic at all :francis: (cordelia is coming the same way to the gym as from Vallejo for the people who dont know)

edit: 5:35 right :youngsabo: ?

Tamkmgzl.jpg

:eat: Some Rep:salute:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause you throwing out random ass neighborhoods in Oakland not a location. He gave you a few actual locations. The last one is the best for everybody because we can get drunk afterwards and I can get some chik-fil-a. You throwing out the white city shyt is a red herring since you invited all us there and I'm as black as black can be. I'm through the tunnel all of the time PLUS you live in the whitest city in the bay PLLUUUUUUUUUSSSSS if you grew up in the east like you claiming why in the fukk would you be concerned about anyone or anything in Concord? Ain't nothing to be concerned about in Concord.
:mjlol: