blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
this is what I think too.. or white guy like one them complex cats that took the gimmick too far or something

latest

I put money on dis

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This cat @itsyoung!! was trying to get buck at me in another thread over absolutely nothing but I'll give props when due. He trying to actually back his shyt up. My whole thing is don't be an internet tough guy and p*ssy up offline if you ain't bout that action.
I dont remember that at all :manny: my fault since i dont remember what bout :russ: :manny:

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
Why would I invite coli nikkas to show up somewhere and not show? You pulled the ultimate con, I don't know if your brother or your boyfriend was taking the pics but it wasn't the cac in the pics from this morning. That's who I was looking for and the site was down so I couldn't ask what he had on. I wasted my time.

giphy.gif

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I got some neutral spots in -------- if y'all are really serious..

Last edited:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This cat @itsyoung!! was trying to get buck at me in another thread over absolutely nothing but I'll give props when due. He trying to actually back his shyt up. My whole thing is don't be an internet tough guy and p*ssy up offline if you ain't bout that action.

:heh: i just remembered i started arguing with @itsyoung!! in that thread about that weirdo that was stalking that bytch from tmobile, about magnetic north and bay area geography :russ:
then i realized it was mothers day and got the fukk off the internet to go chill with my moms

i wonder where that would've escalated if i stayed online kept it going :ohhh::whoo::lolbron:

edit- i also remember i was arguing with @Blackthoughts like last year about some bullshyt
and @observe threatened to kill me

shyt aint sweet in these bay area streets :upsetfavre: