blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
@Blackthoughts if I were you I'd :yeshrug: and say I tried and then laugh about it like Malc

But you really did say I fight to kill :weirdo:

You really did say you never lost a single fight in your life

What normal nikka you know talk like this?

Serious question. Who are you? I'm leaning towards hip hop influenced Asian herb. :manny:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Damn I just read through all 39 pages......itsyoung looks like the real deal and secondthoughts backed out...I honestly don't think he is even in oakland. shyt I don't even think he is even on the west coast. I think he was just naming random shyt from google maps tbh. Dude has posted 0 pics and itsyoung has damn near put everything but his social security number on here. Plus multiple people have vouched for him saying how he has hooked them up in clubs/bars etc. I don't know itsyoung height n weight but it seems like blackthoughts aint want this beatdown :heh:

blackthoughts you are a fraud. you live in montana and attend the universty of idaho. You are 100% cac. stay in school and get your degree.
:camby:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Im
im telling youyou the cac in the pics from this morning wasnt there a at 520 to 535

Bruh, just admit you didn't want the hands after you seen his pics posted :francis:

You looking real -

baghdad_bob.jpg

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Bruh, just admit you didn't want the hands after you seen his pics posted :francis:

You looking real -

baghdad_bob.jpg

first thing he said when I posted the pictures was "I dont care how big you are and how many weights you lift" - said usually by someone who cares how big you are and how much weights you lift :heh:

im out here doing sprint intervals every day with the training mask too trying to get more cut for the summer :francis:

:salute: @itsyoung!!

You a real one bruh, going out of ur way to :feedme: The coli

Fo real, @Blackthoughts should get banned for this shyt, :pacspit:

:salute:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Damn breh what happens now?

:laff:

I was standing infront the gym at those times. one of the fukkin pictures says 5:35 pm on it lookin into the parking lot, standing directly infront of the entrance doors :laff: my brother was driving from Cordelia and I was waiting on him outside and asked if there was traffic from Vallejo (the small chance I thought you had of coming went out when he said theres no traffic) and he said nah no traffic at all :francis: (cordelia is coming the same way to the gym as from Vallejo for the people who dont know)

edit: 5:35 right :youngsabo: ?

Tamkmgzl.jpg

:laff::laff: