blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
the cold part about being called cac here is im forreal real native american (as you can see from the 1st young picture I posted) , no one calls a mixed person here a cac , but they call me that shyt :francis: they know what native americans went through too and still call me that :francis: dont get much more disrespectful than that :francis: and thats only on this site

when I post shyt on youtube I get the white kids calling me spic and wetback and shyt :francis:

I cant win any where :francis:

That's gotta suck :francis:

People saying you look like the invaders that stole your ancestors land gotta be

85915-Wendell-Pierce-gif-lWN2.gif

status

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm back from the graduation and can't even say I'm surprised.

@Blackthoughts you're a hoe. Luckily I'm still in a good mood because the Valedictorian was a black guy.:ahh:

cant rep anymore people but good shyt on graduating, dont get caught in dumb shyt like this here

I got too much to lose but to put an e-thug in check feels pretty priceless right now :yeshrug:

dude was saying pretty disrespectful shyt about my adoption earlier :francis:

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
the cold part about being called cac here is im forreal real native american (as you can see from the 1st young picture I posted) , no one calls a mixed person here a cac , but they call me that shyt :francis: they know what native americans went through too and still call me that :francis: dont get much more disrespectful than that :francis: and thats only on this site

when I post shyt on youtube I get the white kids calling me spic and wetback and shyt :francis:

I cant win any where :francis:
I think he's calling your Italian side cac, no offense breh.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I think he's calling your Italian side cac, no offense breh.

I know, but no one calls a light skinned mixed person here with white mom or dad that

its whatever :yeshrug:

important thing is I got adopted by people who took me outta the worst position you coulda been in america (dope fiend mom who slept around didnt know who father was and was on drugs while pregnant who was too broke to afford taxis to get check ups and shyt :francis: )

:salute: to moms and pops (my arm tats are dedications to em)

ive gone over this story a few times before here in other threads

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
I know, but no one calls a light skinned mixed person here with white mom or dad that

its whatever :yeshrug:

important thing is I got adopted by people who took me outta the worst position you coulda been in america (dope fiend mom who slept around didnt know who father was and was on drugs while pregnant who was too broke to afford taxis to get check ups and shyt :francis: )

:salute: to moms and pops (my arm tats are dedications to em)

ive gone over this story a few times before here in other threads
:salute:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
@itsyoung!!

Numerous times offered to connect with the brehs in the Vegas thread.

Deals, promos, parties breh is a real one.

So I knew off jump that @Blackthoughts was shook cause if anyone on this forum is about the meet me in real life LIFE it's @itsyoung!! :pachaha:

Literally the last person who should be dared to meet up in real life.