blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Are you guys really gonna give the guy a hard time simply because he didn't feel like ending a man's life tonight? Besides, the gym was probably funded and built by white people. What the fukk he look like getting blood on his hands there?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Are you guys really gonna give the guy a hard time simply because he didn't feel like ending a man's life tonight? Besides, the gym was probably funded and built by white people. What the fukk he look like getting blood on his hands there?

hes still wiping the blood off his hands from his last fight :wow:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
damn bro, did you really back down from a "cac" as you called him (no offense to my white brehs)

:dahell:

if you live within 30 minutes of another poster and you're not willing to fight him, how about you just be respectful and show some decency when yall interact with each other online?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You nikkas is funny ass fukk. If he was there that wasnt him in the pics he posted earlier.

:what: you know ive actually met people from here right ? :heh:

you said you walked around the gym (:duck: ) the 3rd picture of me in the tank top IS FROM THAT SAME GYM :heh:

I know you see that 6:00 pm picture :youngsabo: was benching there for a good while scoping the door after every set as well as going in and out :ufdup:

you done bruh, enjoy ya coli career, or whats left of it :youngsabo:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
damn bro, did you really back down from a "cac" as you called him (no offense to my white brehs)

:dahell:

if you live within 30 minutes of another poster and you're not willing to fight him, how about you just be respectful and show some decency when yall interact with each other online?

the cold part about being called cac here is im forreal real native american (as you can see from the 1st young picture I posted) , no one calls a mixed person here a cac , but they call me that shyt :francis: they know what native americans went through too and still call me that :francis: dont get much more disrespectful than that :francis: and thats only on this site

when I post shyt on youtube I get the white kids calling me spic and wetback and shyt :francis:

I cant win any where :francis:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:what: you know ive actually met people from here right ? :heh:

you said you walked around the gym (:duck: ) the 3rd picture of me in the tank top IS FROM THAT SAME GYM :heh:

I know you see that 6:00 pm picture :youngsabo: was benching there for a good while scoping the door after every set as well as going in and out :ufdup:

you done bruh, enjoy ya coli career, or whats left of it :youngsabo:
You can fool these cats but u and i both know dude in those pics wasnt there you lying ass bytch.

U

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
the cold part about being called cac here is im forreal real native american (as you can see from the 1st young picture I posted) , no one calls a mixed person here a cac , but they call me that shyt :francis: they know what native americans went through too and still call me that :francis: dont get much more disrespectful than that :francis: and thats only on this site

when I post shyt on youtube I get the white kids calling me spic and wetback and shyt :francis:

I cant win any where :francis:

You good with me bro :salute:

I never call people "cac" or "spic" or "chink" on here cuz its corny. Majority of the dudes on here that do that stuff online are weirdos who wanna create new personas online