Blackthoughts calls other posters "Baboons" and "Sp*cs", isn't banned *Receipts inside*

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
But you like c00ns :jbhmm:
If you check my post history you will see it's the complete opposite. But you better believe I would rather have some white boy not get his way in this situation. We just had a decent black poster banned not too long ago and these fukking slick white trolls still have their accounts. You don't think that is nonsense? And you don't think these "black" dudes in here getting behind some white boy is worse?

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
If you check my post history you will see it's the complete opposite. But you better believe I would rather have some white boy not get his way in this situation. We just had a decent black poster banned not too long ago and these fukking slick white trolls still have their accounts. You don't think that is nonsense? And you don't think these "black" dudes in here getting behind some white boy is worse?

That makes absolutely no since @VegasCAC and all his cac friends are always called out for Caccery

Idgaf who exposed what, as long as it's exposed.

Reflected

Daps
That makes absolutely no since @VegasCAC and all his cac friends are always called out for Caccery

Idgaf who exposed what, as long as it's exposed.
Well I do, how the fukk does the supposed minority come here and try make shyt happen? But when I report these white trolls they still have their account? I might be heated right now but you can't sit here and tell me this OP would have made this same thread for someone like Gab88? That white troll still has his account to this day.

gatdam you're emotional :scust:

Over the internet, yeah. This would have never been a thing in person. And your bytch ass would have been crying all day if you lost that account. :mjlol:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

:skip: @ you thinkin any of dis shyt has anything to do wit backin some slick white boy rather than checkin an annoyin poster who refers to otha black folks as baboons & apes like it's goin outta style.

Yeaaahh...think you should just stick to lurkin n be coo ova dere, champ. :francis:

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
Well I do, how the fukk does the supposed minority come here and try make shyt happen? But when I report these white trolls they still have their account? I might be heated right now but you can't sit here and tell me this OP would have made this same thread for someone like Gab88? That white troll still has his account to this day.

I know he made a thread for blackthoughts and we have plenty of black posters calling out @Gab88 and other alleged white trolls.

They do get banned, you act like bans are permanent

You don't see how wrong you are

So if a black poster made the same thread calling out blackthoughts how would you react?

Reflected

Daps
I know he made a thread for blackthoughts and we have plenty of black posters calling out @Gab88 and other alleged white trolls.

So if a black poster made the same thread calling out blackthoughts how would you react?

The bans need to be permanent, you also know damn well these white kids never call for bans of these other racists fukk but they will sit there and lurk the thread. And I have already said I wouldn't care if some black dude made the thread. There was already a thread made the same day by someone else calling for his ban. I wasn't in there defending that dude.
nikka is a bytchmade fakkit :russ:
LOL

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
The bans need to be permanent, you also know damn well these white kids never call for bans of these other racists fukk but they will sit there and lurk the thread. And I have already said I wouldn't care if some black dude made the thread. There was already a thread made the same day by someone else calling for his ban. I wasn't in there defending that dude.

LOL

So @Blackthoughts needs to be permanently banned for his comments

Reflected

Daps
So @Blackthoughts needs to be permanently banned for his comments
Yeah but that shyt isn't going to happen, I know there have been two threads made about him already. Understand bruh, I don't give a fukk, I just don't want some white boy getting his way. What can't you guys understand about that shyt? I know damn well if you have been paying any attention on this site you know these white boys will sit and lurk in threads where racist shyt is being spewed. They will even go out of their way dap suspect shyt. You can @ridedolo about that. Go ahead and get that other dude banned but you better include those trolls in that pool. And not on some temp ban shyt either.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
th

Gab

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Over the internet, yeah. This would have never been a thing in person. And your bytch ass would have been crying all day if you lost that account. :mjlol:

their are pictures of my face on this forum:mjlol::umad: