Blackthoughts calls other posters "Baboons" and "Sp*cs", isn't banned *Receipts inside*

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Another Blackthoughts thread, dude still here. Sunrise, Sunset :coffee:

:dahell:Joined February 8, 2016

Meaning that you've been here just over 6 months.:jbhmm:

And before this week, there was only one big thread questioning @Blackthoughts race/racism since February. :jbhmm:

Whose alias are you?:jbhmm:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
This the song you,a grown man post to explain your frustration? :russ:

Man ban this Asian :mjlol:
Don't forget he fights to kill, lmao, imagine him training hard like a young batman. Listening to Mariah Carey... :russ:

I dunno who's funnier. @flea saying he's been in hundreds of fights or @Blackthoughts acting like he won the Kumite on some Bloodsport shyt.

bloodsport.jpg

"I fight to kill." @Blackthoughts

Daps
Don't forget he fights to kill, lmao, imagine him training hard like a young batman. Listening to Mariah Carey... :russ:

I dunno who's funnier. @flea saying he's been in hundreds of fights or @Blackthoughts acting like he won the Kumite on some Bloodsport shyt.

bloodsport.jpg

:russ::russ::russ:

Black thoughts p*ssy I know that for a fact,bet every dollar I got he a sucka in real life

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

bloodsport.jpg

Haven't been in hundreds but been in way too many :francis:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Haven't been in hundreds but been in way too many :francis:
I knew what you meant. No shade. I just thought the way you said in that thread was hilarious. I imagined you standing a pile of dead bodies. Hella calm and covered in blood on some Carey shyt.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:Joined February 8, 2016

Meaning that you've been here just over 6 months.:jbhmm:

And before this week, there was only one big thread questioning @Blackthoughts race/racism since February. :jbhmm:

Whose alias are you?:jbhmm:

I've seen three big exposal threads. This one, the one you mentioned, and another one where dude never dropped the pictures/evidence.

I'm no ones alias, but at this point you want to throw suspicion at anyone who doesn't completely agree with you :coffee:

Paranoid breh.