@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
U sure u wouldn't kidnap me or threw of the bridge
U know I'm Canadian :mjcry:

Bring me some big booty dtown girls :whistle:
My girl at the time had 2 bytches over there when you made the troll thread breh. After I figured out you were being silly you coulda pulled up man:mjcry:. bytches, weed, and liquor on deck. Next time u in MI let me know breh:blessed:.

Get life insurance first though:troll:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
j1GN8CI.jpg

On my way to this bullshytjupiters in Berkeley who wants to catch a fade

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Admins have notarized my stance. I've done nothing wrong fam. A weirdo makes a thread about me without any proof and the burden is on me to prove him wrong? Where the fukk they do that at? If you make a claim against another man its on you to prove it. Are none of y'all from the streets?

You lost for even entertaining a thread from a known agitator. And now look at you. :mjlol:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
this is the last time im addressing this... @Blackthoughts come to this tonight... come catch the fade.. before or after the party... PM me what ur hallooween costume will be so i can know who to lay out

You ain't slick bytch. Admit that you lied or @cook make him agree to the bet. And you ain't in Oakland.