@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Checkmate. Y'all know what to do to Malc's rep.

cTHc2.jpg

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
If you make an accusation against a man you better prove it or you're a bytch. You claim I'm not from Oakland yet when I offered you the fade at the Burger King on High St. you properly declined. Show the receipts that I'm not who I say I am or the neg train gets turned on you. If you make a proclamation against a man and can't provide any proof then :dame:

he "offers to fight at Burger King on High Street" but said fighting behind the walmart would attract too many cops (its behind a fukking walmart, no one is there), while cops actually patrol that Burger King area :heh: I dont think hes ever been to oakland, but probably has family in Oakland

not to mention he said he got from Vallejo to 24 hour fitness in Fairfield in 10 minutes on a week day at 5 pm :dahell: thats not possible :heh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Why don't you ping your location and screenshot it :mjpls:

:dahell: The Mods know where I be mane. Its almost time to snipe this thread tho.

he says the mods knwo where he at, but when I said lets do a ban bet that you werent at our fight spot (his ip would of changed), he didnt want to do the ban bet :sas2:

so no, the mods dont know where he is at cause he wont let them look at his ip (they could look if they wanted to though)