@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
no, u not from Oakland and ur not black, ur Asian.. and dont get me wrong, there's lotta coo Asians in the Bay, but they dont front like they from the Deep East, when they grew up in Mountain View/Sunnyvale all their lives and "moved up" to Pleasonton :yeshrug:
If you make an accusation against a man you better prove it or you're a bytch. You claim I'm not from Oakland yet when I offered you the fade at the Burger King on High St. you properly declined. Show the receipts that I'm not who I say I am or the neg train gets turned on you. If you make a proclamation against a man and can't provide any proof then :dame:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
If you make an accusation against a man you better prove it or you're a bytch. You claim I'm not from Oakland yet when I offered you the fade at the Burger King on High St. you properly declined. Show the receipts that I'm not who I say I am or the neg train gets turned on you. If you make a proclamation against a man and can't provide any proof then :dame:
Pacoima

When did you move from oakland :russ:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Based on that tracking number yeah it's going from Pacoima to Vegas.

He says he owns his own business so that's probably how he spins it.
No need to spin anything sir. On page 5 I'll respond. I want more wolves to gather and see what they got to say about the fukkery.