@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:ehh: I'm more interested in the various reports circulating that he is not black, that's always the most interesting exposals to me cacs pretending to be black

he says prove it, but we cant.. it would be easier for him to prove he wasnt asian by posting a picture, but he wont. thats why he wont post ANY pictures

why is he ducking the ping location idea from @portcityplaya :sas2: simple right :sas2:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:ehh: I'm more interested in the various reports circulating that he is not black, that's always the most interesting exposals to me cacs pretending to be black
Find one person that can provide any proof to that claim and I'll ban myself. When you ask them to prove it they can't.

calh45

Cal
Daps
So far all I see is wolf tickets. Malc got 10 minutes to provide proof of anything then its neg train pt II. Clock starts now

Malc could cure cancer tomorrow and still be in the red. I don't think he cares at this point, but if the train comes......he better get to running

2v2bk08.gif

:manny:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
This blackthoughts thing has gone on long enough

@Blackthoughts can you please answer the below

1. What is your nationality (ethnicity) your parents?

2. What city and state do you live at?

3. Did you start the beef with @itsyoung
1. Both of my parents are African American

2. I reside in Pleasanton, CA

3. I didn't start the beef with that orphan. He started talking shyt to me first. Go back and look at the thread where it all started. I don't start Ebeef. What I'm saying can be verified. You don't see me going around starting shyt with people do you? Meanwhile that lying ass cac has gotten into hella Ebeefs on here.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Find one person that can provide any proof to that claim and I'll ban myself. When you ask them to prove it they can't.

It would be easier to take a picture of your hand next to notecard with "blackthoughts" and the current date.

Not that I care, i'm just giving you an easy out.

Fukkery is fukkery though

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
1. Both of my parents are African American

2. I reside in Pleasanton, CA

3. I didn't start the beef with that orphan. He started talking shyt to me first. Go back and look at the thread where it all started. I don't start Ebeef. What I'm saying can be verified. You don't see me going around starting shyt with people do you? Meanwhile that lying ass cac has gotten into hella Ebeefs on here.
Proof that your black

Where the pic proof

Foh

Your Asian till proven