@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Drop the basketball angle. How you going to sound salty when your squad won the ship last year? Every time you mention it you sound like a fakkit.
Put it this way, If anyone on this board rode as hard for their losing squad as I did when we were trash, I'd salute the man when his team won it all. That wasn't the case here, even mods said it was a fluke and disrespected me which is why this thread hasn't been removed. Had this thread been posted in the sports section about any other poster it would've been locked or moved withon minutes. If this thread was made in the booth it would've been removed, we both know this. Don't act dumb.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
This dude still making asinine excuses for not posting a simple pic to dead this shyt...:smh:
Okay, since I sorta respect you as a poster I'll make a deal with you. If 5 posters of my choosing that made false claims about me not being African American agree to a 6 month ban an @cook approves it, I will take a hand pic and write whatever YOU want me to write on a piece of paper. The trap has been set. Lets do it. Lets take the fukkery up a notch shall we?

cook

Banned
Daps
Okay, since I sorta respect you as a poster I'll make a deal with you. If 5 posters of my choosing that made false claims about me not being African American agree to a 6 month ban an @cook approves it, I will take a hand pic and write whatever YOU want me to write on a piece of paper. The trap has been set. Lets do it. Lets take the fukkery up a notch shall we?
Approved

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
So it's officially still July then???

:whew:
This that hot summer Cam promised

helpassyme31.gif