@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
time's up, lets get to choppin this fable
He even PM'd me telling me he's going to expose me. I've heard it all before. nikkas say I'm Asian yet not 1 person has provided any proof. nikkas say I'm not from Oakland yet any hood quiz they give me I pass with flying colors. Now someone is claiming I don't live in the Bay. Good fukkery. If I'm exposed I want everybody here to neg me. If not you know what to do to Malc.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
No proof.....here it comes....
jfx849.gif

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
He even PM'd me telling me he's going to expose me. I've heard it all before. nikkas say I'm Asian yet not 1 person has provided any proof. nikkas say I'm not from Oakland yet any hood quiz they give me I pass with flying colors. Now someone is claiming I don't live in the Bay. Good fukkery. If I'm exposed I want everybody here to neg me. If not you know what to do to Malc.

So about that tracking number :scheme:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Who exposed the fact that I live in Pleasanton? I told y'all that without even being asked about it. Show me how I've been exposed. Me telling you I pulled myself out of the slums of Oakland to move to Pleasanton is what you call exposed?

no, u not from Oakland and ur not black, ur Asian.. and dont get me wrong, there's lotta coo Asians in the Bay, but they dont front like they from the Deep East, when they grew up in Mountain View/Sunnyvale all their lives and "moved up" to Pleasonton :yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Blackthoughts knows that I know that he's a complete fraud. I and other posters from the bay have exposed that fuccboy several times :mjlol:

Blacthot ain't even black :dead:

He knows that I knows he's a fraud, so much to the point that he put me on ignore :mjlol:

He's ducked several meet ups too :dead: