Blacks will be left behind in new Democrat party fighting against Trump and Ignorant White Leftists

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
nikkas need to go read up on the Reconstruction, the Progressive Era

During the Reconstruction...Black people were at the center of everything...

Then you have waves of immigrants...fukking Robber Barons making all kinds of money...and nikkas being lynched, brutalized and abused...and nobody doing a fukking thing because everybody is concerned about class, religion and the economy...

This has happened before...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's not about White people caring...it's about protecting your political interests...

Like...I don't understand how some nikkas think that by not voting...White people are going to change their attitudes...and help us...

People move on...

This election...White liberals and leftists have definitely moved the fukk on...and now we have a Republican government that have White liberals and leftists willing to drop us in order to have a say in the political process...

We are fukked...

We have been the political epicenter of this country since we got here and now we probably won't even be in the conversation...

We was always fukked since day 1.... That's a fact... What needs to happen from now is all black people need to abandon the democratic party... let it fukking burn... I'd rather all the minorities get on the green ticket to build shyt... Or we establish our own. Start putting money in these politicians pockets cause that's all they care about.

The democrats havent did anything for us in years nothing was changing anyways whether we voted or not...

The system is so corrupt a foreign country can come in have a lobbying group and have more power than we do!!! :coffee: #FACTS.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
It's not about White people caring...it's about protecting your political interests...

Like...I don't understand how some nikkas think that by not voting...White people are going to change their attitudes...and help us...

People move on...

This election...White liberals and leftists have definitely moved the fukk on...and now we have a Republican government that have White liberals and leftists willing to drop us in order to have a say in the political process...

We are fukked...

We have been the political epicenter of this country since we got here and now we probably won't even be in the conversation...
WE NEVER HAD LIBERALS INTEREST

THEY PLAYED US BECAUSE THEY KNEW WE WERE SHEEP :scust:

Stop reacting today because trust me when I say they'll have to offer a solution when 2020 roll around if they want to win

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I think despite his past civil rights activity, Bernie was largely ignorant to the plight of America's black citizens. He's a blue eyed white guy so I never really expected him to be truly aware of it anyways. I think Killer Mike and the BLM really opened his eyes to it though, and think that he made some good effort on his part to be more cognizant and proactive after this happened to him though.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
WE NEVER HAD LIBERALS INTEREST

THEY PLAYED US BECAUSE THEY KNEW WE WERE SHEEP :scust:

Stop reacting today because trust me when I say they'll have to offer a solution when 2020 roll around if they want to win

What do you guys do not understand about being a captive voter...not voting isn't an option because White liberals can just go appeal to Working Class White People and get those votes...we are 12 percent of the population and we are not growing. We have to be involved in the political process.

Hilary Clinton told nikkas why White liberals do not do anything for nikkas when she met with BLM and them nikkas were on some woe is us massa shyt...

YOU GOTTA PROPOSE LEGISLATION THAT WE CAN PASS CAUSE WHITE PEOPLE AIN'T GONNA CRY TEARS FOR YOUR PLIGHT....

nikkas just think we gotta vote...and tell them our sob story and they'll do something...

White liberals just gotta propose a better candidate to White people...we are gonna vote Democrat anyway...fukk...if just Black people voted and nobody else, Clinton would've won...

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What do you guys do not understand about being a captive voter...not voting isn't an option because White liberals can just go appeal to Working Class White People and get those votes...we are 12 percent of the population and we are not growing. We have to be involved in the political process.

Hilary Clinton told nikkas why White liberals do not do anything for nikkas when she met with BLM and them nikkas were on some whoa is us massa shyt...

YOU GOTTA PROPOSE LEGISLATION THAT WE CAN PASS CAUSE WHITE PEOPLE AIN'T GONNA CRY TEARS FOR YOUR PLIGHT....

nikkas just think we gotta vote...and tell them our sob story and they'll do something...

White liberals just gotta propose a better candidate to White people...we are gonna vote Democrat anyway...fukk...if just Black people voted and nobody else, Clinton would've won...
right...we can't disengage from the process, but we have to be more strategic to get what we want out of the equation

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think despite his past civil rights activity, Bernie was largely ignorant to the plight of America's black citizens. He's a blue eyed white guy so I never really expected him to be truly aware of it anyways. I think Killer Mike and the BLM really opened his eyes to it though, and think that he made some good effort on his part to be more cognizant and proactive after this happened to him though.
Bernie is from Vermont. And for the last 30 years, never fukking left.

So I mean, to expect this guy to know WTF he's doing is just expecting to jump over the moon. he was clueless.