Blacks will be left behind in new Democrat party fighting against Trump and Ignorant White Leftists

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
NY Times reporter tweeted that racist bullshyt. We on our own folls. NY Times represent the the holy grale of liberal/Democratic media. fukk em all. We need our own party.
You see what I'm saying? :usure:

These are supposed to be your "allies"...and they're out here asking the DNC to drop these nikkas. :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I didn't vote for him you idiot. However, I know that you're an agent. Myself and some others figured you out long ago. People like you disgust me. You're a shytty specimen of a man. Also, you think you know it all, but have been wrong. fukk you and your existence.
You asked all of the Coli to vote for him.

Go away.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
And let's be real...

White Bernie supporters were trying to tell nikkas...

"Now look, Bernie is on your side, but yall can't be go around demanding shyt...we are class based first"

Black people's response was...

:pacspit:

Then Trump won...

And now White leftists are looking at nikkas like...:ufdup: "Now you know you fukked up right..."

Black people are gonna gonna in the corner like....:to:

Nope, fukk that. Black people are by far the most loyal demographic for Democrats and have been for years up to and including this election, even though our issues actually get ignored and it's OUR fault that they lost? :wtf:

Not accepting that train of thought at all. If they really try to blame their most loyal supporters for their loss then I'm done with them, and I've always voted Democratic.

Edit: Also, I don't agree at all with the idea that black people had anything against Bernie in the first place, hell Killer Mike was one of his biggest supporters. Folks voted for Clinton mostly because of name recognition.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nope, fukk that. Black people are by far the most loyal demographic for Democrats and have been for years up to and including this election, even though our issues actually get ignored and it's OUR fault that they lost? :wtf:

Not accepting that train of thought at all. If they really try to blame their most loyal supporters for their lost then I'm done with them, and I've always voted Democratic.
Bro...there were articles saying "HRC lost votes from black males"

I mean 85%+ of black males voted for HRC.

93%+ of black women voted for HRC

How much higher does that have to be? :mindblown:

The nearest demographic isn't even breaking 65% :dead:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Amazing how just a few weeks ago everyone was talking about he Republican Party being finished. The tables have turned in a huge way. Now it's looking like the Democratic Party is going to either split or completely alienate minorities trying to pander to these gump ass cacs crying about their $11 an hour factory jobs that are never coming back.
I hope they burn, but it seems they're using Donna Brazile's ass the scape goat. Her dumbass fault really. Of course they'd blame the black woman.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps

Not accepting that train of thought at all. If they really try to blame their most loyal supporters for their loss then I'm done with them, and I've always voted Democratic.

Edit: Also, I don't agree at all with the idea that black people had anything against Bernie in the first place, hell Killer Mike was one of his biggest supporters. Folks voted for Clinton mostly because of name recognition.

I am talking about Black leftists, the Black Twitter people...you know young Black people...that wanted Bernie to "do something" for Black people...

The backlash was from White leftists was pretty bad and was pretty much like..."nikka don't you dare fukk this up for us..."

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bro...there were articles saying "HRC lost votes from black males"

I mean 85%+ of black males voted for HRC.

93%+ of black women voted for HRC

How much higher does that have to be? :mindblown:

The nearest demographic isn't even breaking 65% :dead:

Exactly. Black men were FAR more likely to vote for Hillary than white women.

Trump's win is on white people and no one else.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Exactly. Black men were FAR more likely to vote for Hillary than white women.

Trump's win is on white people and no one else.

Yeah...but you know how they gonna spin it...

They are gonna blame us for it and put us in the corner...

White liberals and White leftists is about to blame us for the radicalization of White people....and the rise of White populism...

And guess how they gonna deal with it?

By ignoring minorities...you probably will not hear the words urban, minority, Black, Latino for the next 8 years...

You are gonna hear the words, American, Working Class, Working families, low income families...

Occupy Wallstreet was a sign for nikkas...

White people under late capitalism are becoming less sympathetic to your race...they do not care about your Blackness...

They are losing jobs, losing money, losing status, losing their numbers...

We have are White liberal and leftist "allies" that are gonna betray us and we have White nationalists that wanna see us dead...

When Obama said he isn't the President of Black America...that was a sign...

When Occupy Wallstreet happened, that was a sign...

When White Bernie Sanders supporters told Black people to shut the fukk up about your Blackness...that was a sign...

White people are about to solidify their economy and their politics to prepare for later stages of capitalism as the middle class in Asia rise and jobs and industry in the West is looking towards Asia...

White people ain't got time to deal with race...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah...but you know how they gonna spin it...

They are gonna blame us for us and put us in the corner...

White liberals and White leftists is about to blame us for the radicalization of White people....and the rise of White populism...

And guess how they gonna deal with it?

By ignoring minorities...you probably will not hear the words urban, minority, Black, Latino for the next 8 years...

You are gonna hear the words, American, Working Class, Working families, low income families...

Occupy Wallstreet was a sign for nikkas...

White people under late capitalism are becoming less sympathetic to your race...they do not care about your Blackness...

They are losing jobs, losing money, losing status, losing their numbers...

We have are White liberal and leftist "allies" that are gonna betray us and we have White nationalists that wanna see us dead...

When Obama said he isn't the President of Black America...that was a sign...

When Occupy Wallstreet happened, that was a sign...

When Bernie Sanders supporters told Black people to shut the fukk up about your Blackness...that was a sign...

White people are about to solidify their economy and their politics to prepare for later stages of capitalism as the middle class in Asia rise and jobs and industry in the West is looking towards Asia...

White people ain't got time to deal with race...

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: +REP

salute this man

@88m3 @Blessed Is the Man @acri1@GzUp @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Blessed Is the Man @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @Chicken Pot Pie @humble forever @Darth Nubian @General Mills @88m3 @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy!
@88m3 @Blessed Is the Man @acri1 @Poitier

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
NY Times reporter tweeted that racist bullshyt. We on our own folls. NY Times represent the the holy grale of liberal/Democratic media. fukk em all. We need our own party.
I told them when I was in GA politics and a rising star. You should let me run the shyt.
I'll have everyone proud to be Black again.

Abandon all Public Schools
Create nothing but Afro-centric schools.
Work with law enforcement to make any woman getting an abortion a Grade A felony.
Work with government to make adultery a federal crime. women and men deserve faithful partners.
Make it mandatory that Black business get X amount of funding just to Blacks.
Work with Silicon Valley to create a Black Silicon Valley.
Make land and farming a critical aspect of the Black community seeing as so many of us is in the South.
Work with HBCUS for automatic enrollment and creating our own community colleges which will create teachers, technicans and other manual labor which can provide to the Black community.
Make Black America family great again and work to make America great for the first time.