Blacks will be left behind in new Democrat party fighting against Trump and Ignorant White Leftists

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
y'all really thought these liberals were your friend!? :mjlol:

black voter turn out dropped like hell for the 1st time in years and now they're trying to leave ya asses behind :mjgrin:

And nikkas like Tariq telling these fatherless nikkas not to vote....

------------------

Oh and this is Black people's fault.

If Black people would've took the fukking lead in the Democratic Party in pushing a Progressive platform instead of letting White liberals dictate the relationship and then not do shyt...then we wouldn't have this problem.

Black people let White liberals play that damn White guilt card every single fukking election...and got not shyt out of it...

Now...Working Class and Middle Class White people are fukking exhausted and ain't gonna continue to vote Democrat while being ignored...

So now Democrats are gonna not even gonna mention Black people...

It's gonna be about Women, "Working families", and Immigrants...

You ain't gonna hear shyt about Black people....for the next 8 years...

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Ellison seems like too safe of a pick. I say go either to Howard Dean (who understood what the fukk to do before Debbie's useless ass lost every fukking piece of ground Obama had) or someone else.

Ellison is a muslim. And Muslims in Trump's America won't help. It just won't.
Howard Dean is a lobbyist hack now you idiot.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
My god this crazed Shillstan is desperate to spam his nonsense. After taking a hit in the HL section he decides to spam the locker room.

Like many said Sanders is endorsing and pushing Keith Ellison. How the hell is that getting rid of blacks from the DNC??? And like I said blacks like the OP is why the DNC will be getting their asses TRUMPED. Face it... The Hilary crime family is coming to an end.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Napoleion is right. Citing HL as a politically informed subforum after being wrong about Trump is not convincing.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
My god this crazed Shillstan is desperate to spam his nonsense. After taking a hit in the HL section he decides to spam the locker room.

Like many said Sanders is endorsing and pushing Keith Ellison. How the hell is that getting rid of blacks from the DNC???
And like I said blacks like the OP is why the DNC will be getting their asses TRUMPED. Face it... The Hilary crime family is coming to an end.
1. I LIKE Keith Ellison
2. Personally, I don't think he's good for the job at this moment
3. My personal feelings do not reflect the fact that WHITE DEMOCRATS ARE NOT IN FAVOR OF MINORITIES BEING USED TO TARGET WORKING CLASS WHITES ANY MORE.
4. The DNC's own supporters are NOT supporting Ellison. This is a problem that you're not acknowledging.

5. BERNIE IS NOT A DEMOCRAT NOR HE IS AN INFLUENTIAL FIGURE OF THE DNC. Stop confusing articles, with reality. I KNOW PEOPLE WHO WORK AT THE DCCC and DNC. You do NOT. Bernie is trying to dictate terms to a party he's not apart of. All Bernie did was issue a recommendation.

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The DNC never were with Black people. It is in the best interest for the DNC to prioritize White working class folks with an economic based platform. Us Black folk need to be looking at ways outside of the political arena to prosper and protect ourself.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And nikkas like Tariq telling these fatherless nikkas not to vote....

------------------

Oh and this is Black people's fault.

If Black people would've took the fukking lead in the Democratic Party in pushing a Progressive platform instead of letting White liberals dictate the relationship and then not do shyt...then we wouldn't have this problem.

Black people let White liberals play that damn White guilt card every single fukking election...and got not shyt out of it...

Now...Working Class and Middle Class White people are fukking exhausted and ain't gonna continue to vote Democrat while being ignored...

So now Democrats are gonna not even gonna mention Black people...

It's gonna be about Women, "Working families", and Immigrants...

You ain't gonna hear shyt about Black people....for the next 8 years...
You GET it.

Look, they about to talk about "working families" and use ALL pics of just white dudes in the mid-west and shyt.

Black people about to get ALL their calls sent to voicemail.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Napoleion is right. Citing HL as a politically informed subforum after being wrong about Trump is not convincing.

Hilary supporters? They were the main ones bragging.

More importantly whats wrong with getting back those rust belt voters they lost during the elections?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Its called...working a job, jackass.

Former governor and easily the most influential DNC leader of the last 20 years.

You're such an idiot.
Then, he turned into a lobbyist you autistic fukk. THIS IS WHY THE LOST fukkBOY. Do you realize that you ignorant fukking idiot?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You don't think Howard Dean is an establishment guy?
This whole "establishment" shyt is fukkign stupid

Expertise, experience, and sincerity aren't bad things now.

You don't get to just throw off the pieces the chessboard and flip the table every time you want something. Thats what children do.

Experience matters. Just bringing in some "outsider" doesn't mean anything. Its just a nod to amateurism.

Howard Dean is a good dude. Respect that. he may not even win again, but he knows his shyt.

personally, I'd want someone like Granholm.