Blacks will be left behind in new Democrat party fighting against Trump and Ignorant White Leftists

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Whites wasn't the probably, the way the DNC fukked things up cost them the presidency. Hillary didn't pull in Bernie supporters like Trump pulled in the other Republican candidates supporters. Even after the party got Bernie to give in to "support" her, his supporters took their ball and went home. The whole DNC needs a make over and Trump winning will be that.

WhereIsTheLove

All Star
Bushed
Daps
That's how I see it. Dems know now that they have the black vote. They will no longer cater to blacks now. They will do the pandering thing they do just to motivate us to vote but as far as policies, it's over. They will now cater to those who they lost (asians, Hispanics, whites)

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Bruh, its a wrap.

This is why Bill Clinton won. He was basically a liberal-neocon. Thats what third way democrats were. They HAD to appeal to these losers to win cause Reagan then Bush kept running the board.
I think it's more so due to the corruption within the party. All of the objectives were entirely dependent on getting Hillary elected, this went on for basically the last 15 years. Obama was just a surprise, but I think the DNC failed in grooming new blood into the team.

It's sorta like when Nikki Barnes left Harlem, every two bit hustler with cocaine dreams wanted to take over. There was no formal grooming process and passing of the tourch

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That's how I see it. Dems know now that they have the black vote. They will no longer cater to blacks now. They will do the pandering thing they do just to motivate us to vote but as far as policies, it's over. They will now cater to those who they lost (asians, Hispanics, whites)
Bingo.

We about to be flat out ignored cause they know we'll never support the GOP for at least 10-15 years after this Nazi is in office.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think it's more so due to the corruption within the party. All of the objectives were entirely dependent on getting Hillary elected, this went on for basically the last 15 years. Obama was just a surprise, but I think the DNC failed in grooming new blood into the team.

It's sorta like when Nikki Barnes left Harlem, every two bit hustler with cocaine dreams wanted to take over. There was no formal grooming process and passing of the tourch
Nah man...I don't know if youre young, or what.

But Obama ran the board in 2008. Thanks to Howard Dean. That sort of leadership was needed...but the DNC booted him for some reason and haven't won shyt since.

londonize

Pro
Daps
Is that why Bernie Sanders is pushing Keith Ellison, a black muslim, as the new DNC chair?
Bernie doesnt speak for the DNC, in fact wasn't it the DNC who conspired with Hillary Clinton to force him out and ended up playing themselves before the election even began? :mjgrin:

I SUPPORT WHOLEHEARTEDLY gay rights, as there are minority gays and what not...but its this issue of priority that they just do NOT understand :snoop:

That's the thing, a lot of black people do support gay rights but the black community position on LGBT literally does not matter at all anyway because its not black hands writing up these laws that oppress them and take away their rights

The kind of people writing up 3,000 word blog posts on the "The black homophobia problem" while boycotting BOTN got white men like

9b5.jpg

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Nah man...I don't know if youre young, or what.

But Obama ran the board in 2008. Thanks to Howard Dean. That sort of leadership was needed...but the DNC booted him for some reason and haven't won shyt since.
I first voted for Gore back in the day

Obama was never groomed, in 2004 he gave a speech that have him keys to the DNC. Then he ran the board in 2008.

The Dems just kept making the face of he DNC the same people for the last 15 years tho. The Clintons, Kerry, Biden, Dean etc. No new blood.

BAM might have been better off with a younger face as VP,l. Then that youngin would be a viable candidate today

The PUBS have fielded a far bigger variety of candidates over the years. The Dems only had 3, one of which was 75 years old.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ellison seems like too safe of a pick. I say go either to Howard Dean (who understood what the fukk to do before Debbie's useless ass lost every fukking piece of ground Obama had) or someone else.

Ellison is a muslim. And Muslims in Trump's America won't help. It just won't.
You don't think Howard Dean is an establishment guy?