Blacks not being racist is the reason why we lose

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This has always baffled me because not being racist allows others to penetrate your society and life easily. We allow Asians/Koreans/Whites and Arabs to come to our community at will. We have numerous c00ns and bedwenches in the community because we don't have no identity. We constantly kill and degrade ourselves because we are not racist.

All of these issues will be resolved for Black skinned folks when they become as racist as Arabs and Whites. What is so hard about hating other races????

I am just saying but before you trash my thread or come at me, just think about this for a second.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I wouldn't say racist, but all our business ventures and transaction, e-commerce need to be in house By Us For Us.
Don't nobody fukk with us in business including us, that needs to change.

But you gotta have a sense of hate that's harsh but prejudice against others to do that. Racism is proudness in the violent ape man form. We are so lost worldwide that if we had that edge this shyt will end with the mistreatment.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Agreed

Black Americans are way too soft

Considering everyone disrespects us, I have no idea why we're like this

Maybe Christianity pacified us too much

But you need to have a healthy amount of hate in your heart. Hate can be one of the strongest motivators out there and black Americans wanna be everyone's buddy

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
OP kinda got a point.

Just look at Hip-Hop. If black people were more racist and not allowed non-blacks in the culture (like white people exclude minorities in the entertainment world), we would own more of Hip-Hop and would have a bigger hand in defining it.

White people got to where they're at by being hateful & ruthless. Putting white people first and setting up barriers for any non-white person.

I'm all for all races coming together and singing kumbaya and all that shyt, but it's looking more and more like that is unrealistic with as many people are actively fighting against that.

Last edited:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
OP STOP, JUST STOP
:whoa:

Black people not being organized is the problem. Stop this troll shyt saying we have to exhibit mentally ill behavior and hatred towards other people.

Stop thinking of it in a Cac mindset. You can exhibit racism to the benefit of your people. I mean let's be real about this. I want no Asians in my neighborhood get the fukk out burn the store or hang them now that's some sick shyt but if you stop them from coming in your neighborhood taking profit away that's ok.

You will never see a black person in a white neighborhood once one move in they all go out.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why are black people so fukking extreme all the time.

Like on one hand you have people who are pacifist and wanna hold hands with everybody in the world and sing kumbaya and basically carve their nich in another man's infrastructure

WHILE ON THE FLIPSIDE, say dumb off the wall shyt like, 'we need to be racist' or 'We're too nice, we need to be more hostile. '

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
i said it already all the good and the bad starts with us
tribes beefing in africa from then to now is what allowed the pinktoes to act up
they are basically the infants of humanity and the minority on the planet

but we failed to set the standard as the majority too busy killing over tribal lines
ain't no ignorant ass racism gonna fix it
we should've been linked up and set the law on how to move

but nikkas hearts is poisoned wanting revenge instead of progress