Blacks In The UK Entrenched In Racial Inequality, Living In Poverty, Job Discrimination (BBC REPORT)

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
No it's where there a hire a bunch of unqualified white women and all the qualified non POC who were fukked out the opportunity blame nikkas.

Well that was the plan, but it ended up benefitting women/other minorities.

Nah we dont have that here

It's not that hard to get a job if you know how to play the game but climbing the ladder is another story

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The UK has a higher number of INTERRACIAL MARRIAGE. The economic statistics are just as bad and in many areas worse than for blacks in America.

Black men marrying more white women in the UK doesn't mean they escape poverty. I think people call the UK paradise because interracial marriage is more common but the actual data shows they're just as deprived as blacks elsewhere unfortunately the systems in the USA like affirmative action don't exist there....

Them being able to marry white women hasnt' saved them from poverty...

@marcuz

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Black people need to start focusing on building black nations as opposed to carving out niches in white/Asian nations

Fact is blacks are discriminated against by all non black races

Black immigrants should only be in the west to gain some education/skills and then head home immediately to pass their knowledge onto the younger citizens of their country

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
The UK has a higher number of INTERRACIAL MARRIAGE. The economic statistics are just as bad and in many areas worse than for blacks in America.

Black men marrying more white women in the UK doesn't mean they escape poverty. I think people call the UK paradise because interracial marriage is more common but the actual data shows they're just as deprived as blacks elsewhere unfortunately the systems in the USA like affirmative action don't exist there....

My g what the fukk are you talking about?

Whats that got to do with racism who says the uk is paradise?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Black people need to start focusing on building black nations as opposed to carving out niches in white/Asian nations

Fact is blacks are discriminated against by all non black races

Black immigrants should only be in the west to gain some education/skills and then head home immediately to pass their knowledge onto the younger citizens of their country

Where you going to go? This ideology sounds good in theory until you realize there is no reasonable place to go

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston

They don't need to... black people there had a choice to move there.... thats the difference between them and the u.s.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
No, its when you realise that systemic inequalities don't allow for an equal playing field, under the same set of skills, even a century after government repression, and so you put emphasis on racial and gender experiences, which oft-times correlate to an increased risk of poverty, high chance of having gone to a poor school, less connections in the professional world etc.
In education, the impact is quite noticeable. The UK may not be as bad as the US when it comes to education inequality, but they're still substantial.

You talking about the students or the teachers?

yates

All Star
Daps
Overt racism isn't a problem like that in the UK. But when it comes to institutions, then white people are exclusive as shyt out here lol

They'll have "diversity" in the lower levels of the institutions, but the higher you go, like senior management and board of directors, you'll see shyt get :mjpls: real fast.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think the bleak truth that Ive came too and will keep to myself from now on....is this world wasnt meant for blacks to prosper....I think ares will come on the other side.....the white mans economic system is clearly immortal and flawed

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Overt racism isn't a problem like that in the UK. But when it comes to institutions, then white people are exclusive as shyt out here lol

They'll have "diversity" in the lower levels of the institutions, but the higher you go, like senior management and board of directors, you'll see shyt get :mjpls: real fast.

its the same in the states....blacks can only get on the lower level...while incompetent whites become the managers

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

This is very true,

It's just shyt.

There also aren't many black societies in firms. In the USA in Goldman, UBS, JP Morgan you have the goldman sachs black network, you have these black networks everywhere. I was shocked when my friends who worked in NYC in banking told me there were legit black investment banking networks in NYC as in the firms (due to affirmative action or whatever) had these...I didn't know such existed.

I was so shocked at how connected the blacks on wall street were.....such just doesn't exist here...

yates

All Star
Daps
its the same in the states....blacks can only get on the lower level...while incompetent whites become the managers

It's pretty much logical when you think about. Groups don't typically build shyt to let another group own or control it lol.

im just stacking my bread tho, so i can get a crib in Ghana and a flat here as well. I'll be in Ghana 3/4 of the year, 1/4 here :takedat: