Blacks in the Middle East and India

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
The scam non Black people and c00ns have pulled is too obvious:mindblown:, especially if you've read or seen anything on war, strategy, and psychology.

The same thing they are trying to do with Egypt, they already did with southern Arabia/Yemen, the Levant, and other parts of the so called middle east and Asia. They did it with North Africa and the Americas (pre-Europe invasion).

Might be out of your field but, do a little more thinking and some sci-fi stuff really hits you in the gut.

Have you ever thought what a cloned person would be like? What would they do when asked about their history, origins, etc. How they would be culture vultures and thieves. :sas1:

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
196488_3513628068_9d4dd3af98_jpgeedfe013ff193cea06077b0e9ed31439.jpg

/QUOTE]

Correction these girls are Sudanese and not Egyptians. Egypt and Northern Sudan border each other, so of course there will be overlap of people. Also Sudan and Egypt were the same country until the 1950's.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
What are northern Sudanese people... an arab and southern Sudanese mix?

If you look at the landmass in Sudan, and what countries we border then you have and idea what the people genetic component is. Neighbor tend to look like each other.

sudan-map.gif

Sudan borders seven countries, South Sudan, Central African Republic, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, and Chad, and the people reflect all those realities from the overlap of all those regions.

I explain it further in this thread.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-beauty-that-is-africa-thread-lawd.307038/page-26

Also it is nearly impossible for a small group of Arabs to nearly change the whole population of millions of people, i am not saying some people not mixed with arabs because a few people came, however the reality is Islam came much later than what is now North Sudan in comparison to West Africa. Just think about that for a moment.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
If you look at the landmass in Sudan, and what countries we border then you have and idea what the people genetic component is. Neighbor tend to look like each other.

sudan-map.gif

Sudan borders seven countries, South Sudan, Central African Republic, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, and Chad, and the people reflect all those realities from the overlap of all those regions.

I explain it further in this thread.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-beauty-that-is-africa-thread-lawd.307038/page-26

Also it is nearly impossible for a small group of Arabs to nearly change the whole population of millions of people, i am not saying some people not mixed with arabs because a few people came, however the reality is Islam came much later than what is now North Sudan in comparison to West Africa. Just think about that for a moment.

Largely, they're Afro-Asiatic?

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Largely, they're Afro-Asiatic?

Are we largely Afro Asiatic people? I think in the past people did not care about language families as scholars both mainstream, and internet intellectuals today. Some people i encountered on are forums(again intellectual scholars on the net) believe we were once Afro Asiatic people, but go surplanted by Nilo Saharan language groups, these people based this due to the evidence of the earlier structures and settlements were written in the Afro Asiatic language, but later on go surplanted by Nilo Saharan groups, again not factual but debatable. Also other based that a sizable amount of people in the north look quite similar to our eastern neighbors again (definitely not all), but sizable nonetheless

And the reverse other people believe Nil Saharan people first, then later Afro Asiatic groups, which is supported by some scholars, while others are challenge it. Again it is still open for debate.

There is no one look for all Northern Sudanese, many people look similar to Eritreans or Somali like, whereas others many look indistinguishable from a person in Chad, and few may look similar to Southern Sudanese, and a few who look similar to a Egyptian from Alexander, and minority who may look Yemeni. Then you may have a few who may look more ambiguous, and would be hard to place them.

http://www.internationalrivers.org/...hard/merowe_affected_people.jpg?itok=Ga1_KaSL

I believe our people main components is both Afro Asiatic (if it is such a thing) and Nilo Saharan, where as other groups basically got mixed in and absorb by the dominant groups today.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Are we largely Afro Asiatic people? I think in the past people did not care about language families as scholars both mainstream, and internet intellectuals today. Some people i encountered on are forums(again intellectual scholars on the net) believe we were once Afro Asiatic people, but go surplanted by Nilo Saharan language groups, these people based this due to the evidence of the earlier structures and settlements were written in the Afro Asiatic language, but later on go surplanted by Nilo Saharan groups, again not factual but debatable. Also other based that a sizable amount of people in the north look quite similar to our eastern neighbors again (definitely not all), but sizable nonetheless

And the reverse other people believe Nil Saharan people first, then later Afro Asiatic groups, which is supported by some scholars, while others are challenge it. Again it is still open for debate.

There is no one look for all Northern Sudanese, many people look similar to Eritreans or Somali like, whereas others many look indistinguishable from a person in Chad, and few may look similar to Southern Sudanese, and a few who look similar to a Egyptian from Alexander, and minority who may look Yemeni. Then you may have a few who may look more ambiguous, and would be hard to place them.

http://www.internationalrivers.org/...hard/merowe_affected_people.jpg?itok=Ga1_KaSL

I believe our people main components is both Afro Asiatic (if it is such a thing) and Nilo Saharan, where as other groups basically got mixed in and absorb by the dominant groups today.

:obama: