Reppin
houston
4174.jpg

Magic 8 Ball

Right on Cue
Daps
Reppin
Pool Table
The scam non Black people and c00ns have pulled is too obvious:mindblown:, especially if you've read or seen anything on war, strategy, and psychology.

The same thing they are trying to do with Egypt, they already did with southern Arabia/Yemen, the Levant, and other parts of the so called middle east and Asia. They did it with North Africa and the Americas (pre-Europe invasion).

What do you mean breh? Are those places black?

MaLi

Pro
Daps
Can you explain the bolded part?

Sorry typo,

I meant most of European American society has convinced us that the only tribes in pre-Euro colonial America were the native tribes from Asia (nodirect descendants of Africans). Great strategy:win:- less history, no claims to lands, and makes it easier to infiltrate some tribes ($5 dollar Indian)

They
destroy or distort any idea that Africans had the brains, motivation, and technology to make the trip to South America from Africa. And if someone like me tries to explain it, the response is "Afrocentrics think Black people created everything", "You cant judge people based on their nose or hair", or something to that effect.
They say "Afroncentrics are doing exactly what white supremacist do by claiming other peoples cultures", instead of taking a good look at the evidence and putting 2 and 2 together. Africans intermarried with ancient Natives (who descended from the Africans who migrated to and from south Asia + Australia way back n the earliest migrations out of Africa).

I gotta get out of here, but theres many books, documentaries, and lectures from Black people, and less-biased White people (white ice is nice i know), that touch on this subjects.

This aint about superiority or needing to attach to something.

Its about re-balancing the scale, using logic, and realizing we (Black people all over the world) have a bigger role in this than whats been taught.

And what weve been taught, 90% comes from the enemy.

Malcolm taught us not to play that:birdman:

MaLi

Pro
Daps
What do you mean breh? Are those places black?

They WERE Black (with minorities being white people).
Now its full of "middle easteners", "Arabs", "Jews" "dark skinned Caucasians" etc etc. Only time they bring up Black people, is to call us Abid.

If someone doesn't do it before i get back, I might drop links, book titles, debates, documentaries etc. I'll then get a non Black source to try and refute it using logic, and not the white supremacist logic we been using for the last 500 or so years