Black women trending for a pretty cool reason

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
My daughters had a bunch of Lego sets until I made the mistake of buying this one…

IMG-8223.png

They threw in the towel halfway through it.

:russ:
Is this a smaller version or is this the big one?

Daps
That's cool. While I never got into Lego, I respect those who can put it together and create awesome pieces with Lego. Everybody needs a geeky hobby and it's not hurting anybody else, so let them keep doing it.

You must be a miserable c*nt that obsesses over other posters, who thinks that they're mature because you don't do geeky stuff that's for 'kids', while hallucinating in their bedroom to hate on people having a hobby and living their lives.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Seems like a lot of women have become mentally stunted. I’ve seen a lot of women have traits of a child in a adult body, like being obsessed with Hello Kitty and sexualizing it, to calling their boyfriends “daddy” like it’s nothing at all.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
OH MY!!! it's some cutie pies in there.......I don't know coli brehs........it look like it's still some good ones out there......nerd out on some Lego type shyt with a down to earth unrealized baddie.........

Zime

Superstar
Daps
The only Lego toys I had as a kid was them bionicles collections. Best thing ever as a kid.