Black women trending for a pretty cool reason

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
My daughters had a bunch of Lego sets until I made the mistake of buying this one…

IMG-8223.png

They threw in the towel halfway through it.

:russ:
I saw one of those on display alongside the Death Star. Those shyts are massive.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
And you negged me? :russ:

You truly are a miserable motherfukker.

I'm miserable because I'm not impressed with grown adults collecting toys?

Toys specifically designed for children?

Some of ya'll clearly stopped maturing as soon as you hit teenage years and it shows in spades.

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
At least you keeping the same energy. Myles Turner got clowned for his :francis:

:mjlol:as he fukking should.

This would be like a motherfukker showing me they got a 100 on a math test and it's all addition and subtraction up until 30. Like what tf am I'm supposed to marvel at, that a mfer ain't retarded?

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I'm miserable because I'm not impressed with grown adults collecting toys?

Toys specifically designed for children?

Some of ya'll clearly stopped maturing as soon as you hit teenage years and it shows in spades.

The saddest part of this is you actually think your position is mature. Instead of you ignoring it, or saying “oh that’s nice” you start arguments with people like a petulant child.

You a bytch ass nikka just like your sperm donor

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
The saddest part of this is you actually think your position is mature. Instead of you ignoring it, or saying “oh that’s nice” you start arguments with people like a petulant child.

You a bytch ass nikka just like your sperm donor

Uhm, no, the position I take has is what I choose to and choose to stand on regardless if it's popular or not. when you consider we talking about legos, you come off like a fukking invalid.

:mjlol:brehs really in they feelings over some damn plastic blocks. But I'm the child. Ha!