AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dy0oACL.jpg

:rudy:

Agendas at work.

It was only a matter of time :lolbron:

If you a real nikka and got your shyt straight you can change any females mind anyway, make that bytch want a LTR wit you :takedat:

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
In the area of love and relationships, more black men than black women reported difficulty in finding mates.*Forty-three percent of black men said they were looking for a significant other, but only 25 percent of women were seeking the same.

Two-thirds of single African-Americans between 18 and 45 said they were not looking for a longterm relationship at all. (Marriage was not a subject of the poll, only longterm relationships.)

“African-American women appear to have more security than men, and so women [might] see less men who bring financial security to the table,” said Harvard University*professor of public health*Robert Blendon, a co-director of the study.

New study finds African-Americans are overwhelmingly satisfied with their lives | theGrio

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Best poster in coli.

:blessed:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Sadly as a black man its the truth.

And black women for the most part are better off financial than black males

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

nikka please we family but this aint true at all even when they get child support they dont use it right...

dont even understand the concept of yearly income, salary vs hourly, and credit.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka please we family but this aint true at all even when they get child support they dont use it right...

dont even understand the concept of yearly income, salary vs hourly, and credit.

You know bum broads.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
You know bum broads.

you would be correct. i know...3 women that are not bum broads...

out of the rest, 2 have degrees but still act like 16 yr olds...

its a sad area i live in...this is why i dont have a gf....very few are worthy, they're snatched up or not interested

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Bull shyt. Women operate differently from men, feminism has fooled them in to thinking they can act just like us without losing their feminine essence. I can smash a chick for years without developing a real emotional attachment, because I am a man. If a woman can have sex with a man (not one night stand, but a long period of time) without developing feelings for him she is not wifey material. She has been ruined in her past and she will most likely never be whole again. This isn't a condemnation, I have fraternized with women like these for a lot of my life, but it is what it is :manny:

By virtue of being a man you can have sex with someone for years without developing some kind of attachment?

Are you aware of how full of shyt this post is?

:ld: