Black women: Not seeking long term relationships

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
nah, I don't believe that. Too man females are looking for a boyfriend. Getting a boyfriend and graduating highschool is something like a big deal to them,especially black girls.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Black women are least desirable (according to the coli), then LTR's aren't really an option, right? Like it's out of our control... no one is wifing us anyway.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol @ you all not believing it. Y'all will believe a bunch of other shyt about black women but this is false??

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah, I don't believe that. Too man females are looking for a boyfriend. Getting a boyfriend and graduating highschool is something like a big deal to them,especially black girls.

Most young girls are and that's not especially black girls either. I wanted a boyfriend at 18 too.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
To be fair...

You can change a woman's minds with your actions. Y should she be interested in being wifed if the headache isn't worth it.

Most nikkas aint shyt. They either are bums... or they are well off and are trif as fukk. Every guy I know, even the respectable ones, cheat and lie to women. It's the norm.

Who cares.. there are so many woman out there that we don't need to wife them.. who is against fukking random chicks and keeping 1 for companionship?

Sadly as a black man its the truth.

And black women for the most part are better off financial than black males

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

little4209

All Star
Daps
Nahhh, I don't believe this hogwash....in reality, it seems to be the complete OPPOSITE..black men being too busy being "players" and the women want long term fulfilling relationships :yeshrug:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
this thread directly conflicts with my everyday life experiences.
poker-tom_dwan_durr-confused_20120419_1091188109.png

i find most black women to be very concerned with finding a LTR​

Don't believe everything you read breh it's not about race, the majority of women in any place of the world would like to have something long term.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair...

You can change a woman's minds with your actions. Y should she be interested in being wifed if the headache isn't worth it.

Most nikkas aint shyt. They either are bums... or they are well off and are trif as fukk. Every guy I know, even the respectable ones, cheat and lie to women. It's the norm.

Who cares.. there are so many woman out there that we don't need to wife them.. who is against fukking random chicks and keeping 1 for companionship?

true.

Malikthegod

opposite of mediocre
Daps
Very disturbing. This is why our youth are growing up so misguided and lost. No family structure.