Black women: Not seeking long term relationships

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
Brehs just don't date AA females and go to Latinas and Asian chicks if is so difficult to find a good black African American woman.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
In the area of love and relationships, more black men than black women reported difficulty in finding mates.*Forty-three percent of black men said they were looking for a significant other, but only 25 percent of women were seeking the same.

Two-thirds of single African-Americans between 18 and 45 said they were not looking for a longterm relationship at all. (Marriage was not a subject of the poll, only longterm relationships.)
“African-American women appear to have more security than men, and so women [might] see less men who bring financial security to the table,” said Harvard University*professor of public health*Robert Blendon, a co-director of the study.

New study finds African-Americans are overwhelmingly satisfied with their lives | theGrio

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Yeah, I'm not falling for that shyt. The only reason why most men SAY we want long term relationships is because we figure that is what needs to be said to get the box..

And I think the reason why some black women don't want Long term Relationships is because they would rather be married than just be in a "relationship" with a dude for years for him just to decide he wants to do something else and she is stuck having had wasted years in a relationship that went no where.

:thumbsup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs just don't date AA females and go to Latinas and Asian chicks if is so difficult to find a good black African American woman.

Dude if you can't find a good black woman who is willing to deal with you, you won't be able to find a good Latina or Asian one either. No good woman wants to attach herself to some lowlife

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Bull shyt. Women operate differently from men, feminism has fooled them in to thinking they can act just like us without losing their feminine essence. I can smash a chick for years without developing a real emotional attachment, because I am a man. If a woman can have sex with a man (not one night stand, but a long period of time) without developing feelings for him she is not wifey material. She has been ruined in her past and she will most likely never be whole again. This isn't a condemnation, I have fraternized with women like these for a lot of my life, but it is what it is :manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nahhh, I don't believe this hogwash....in reality, it seems to be the complete OPPOSITE..black men being too busy being "players" and the women want long term fulfilling relationships :yeshrug:

:childplease:
I'm a loyal, faithful, educated black man who has never cheated

little4209

All Star
Daps
:childplease:
I'm a loyal, faithful, educated black man who has never cheated

You post an article speaking on an entire group of people, so obviously your personal characteristics don't matter.. Im a loyal faithful, educated female who has also never cheated, as well...but according to the article i'm not interested in a long-term relationship, so....

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So because a woman isn't big on LTR that means she's not a good woman?

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Feminism screwed things up. Plus marriage is frowned upon the media and television today. Since theres a lot of women who are media driven in today's society, things wont get better until there's more women who are happy with commitment in the general eye to go from.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
said Harvard University*professor of public health*Robert Blendon, a co-director of the study.

dy0oACL.jpg

:rudy:

Agendas at work.