Black women... men of TLR... I'm just gonna leave this here...

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Internet_8101d2_112659.jpg

So instead of posting pictures of you with dimes, money, and luxurious fabrics like I did, you go online and looking for pictures of little boys.

fukking homo :camby:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
So instead of posting pictures of you with dimes, money, and luxurious fabrics like I did, you go online and looking for pictures of little boys.

fukking homo :camby:
naw i rather knock your ass the fukk out for talking tough to your elders online :pacspit:

carry on breh and give a bunch of random ass people on the internet u dont even know a show, clean your dirty ass crib while your at it fukkboi.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
op is true.. for some men.

but nothing wrong with using white hoes as practice til u settle down with a black queen. That's what they're here for imo.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
nikka please I'm certified in these streets.

Where your bytches at nikka?
Where your stacks at nikka?
Where your luxury bags at nikka?

Didn't think so. You broke, lonely, and only ass you get is on your monitor. I keep dime pawgs around me fakkit

911575109a2442563721b886444769l.jpg

nikkas already wanna hide behind a screen name and talk shyt. The bytches I fukk once and never call again is badder than the baddest bytches you've been simping on. Don't let me have to post my shoe collection nikka. I got them fusion shyts that's not even out yet p*ssy.

Ask @Non Sequitur about my shoe game chump. Like I said I'm certified in these streets. My shyt got multi fabrics on em. Your broke ass couldn' even afford the laces :heh:

Pawgs :ohlawd:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Target practice? Practice for what?

depending on where u reside..... smashing, to pass the time, .... not to wife or take on dates n shyt.... but as 1 of ur hobbies u can grow out of.

lol@ target practice... that's rough

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
naw i rather knock your ass the fukk out for talking tough to your elders online :pacspit:

carry on breh and give a bunch of random ass people on the internet u dont even know a show, clean your dirty ass crib while your at it fukkboi.

:whoa: @bdizzle careful breh, we got a tough one here. Might have to find his online info and expose his life if he keep it up. :mjpls:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She's not fat dummy. She a dime. You a lame breh. How much money you got? You couldn't see me post for post or check for check. While your bum ass was at the bar, I was at the mayweather fight like the boss ass nikka I am. Check the pool in the back nikka :ohlawd:

IMG_20130905_012906_zps48408d68.jpeg

Like I told you already. Unless you bout that get money life, you can't even address my directly p*ssy :pacspit:

Louis bag? Check
Gucci Shoes? Check
Racks on Racks? Check

Yo @Kind Gentleman come get this clown before I embarass him some more :stopitslime:

1000252.jpg

can I have some of that money please? no trolling I will do anything you want .......anything :noah:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

nikka you ain't gonna knock nobody out. You hiding behind a screen name fronting but you know you'd be a scared bytch if you seen me in life. I ain't like the rest of these fronting ass keyboard warriors online bytch. Let me know when and where and we can take this shyt to the streets. Watch who the fukk you talking to before shyt get's real ugly for you p*ssy :birdman:

@bdizzle He disrespecting the swag, pull out the cocked fitteds on em its time to stop being humble

This clown ain't even worth me posting my fitteds breh. He a broke ass internet clown who don't know who the fukk he dealing with. He need to watch his fukking mouth though before I take this shyt offline.

What is going on?

Ain't nothing but me schooling this fukk nikka @SubLyminalz who don't know who the fukk he talking to. This nikka need to watch what the fukk he say and understand I'm a 2 ton nikka. nikka ain't never had a driver. I'm in these streets heavy. I fukk with real live nikkas of other nationalities. He go get with his cousin :pachaha:

He don't know nobody name Eguardo or none of that. That bytch ass nikka calling Johnny up on some "Cuz what's up lemme get that work!" Five nikkas calling up just get an half an ounce. Broke ass nikka.