Black women... men of TLR... I'm just gonna leave this here...

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
nikka you ain't gonna knock nobody out. You hiding behind a screen name fronting but you know you'd be a scared bytch if you seen me in life. I ain't like the rest of these fronting ass keyboard warriors online bytch. Let me know when and where and we can take this shyt to the streets. Watch who the fukk you talking to before shyt get's real ugly for you p*ssy :birdman:

This clown ain't even worth me posting my fitteds breh. He a broke ass internet clown who don't know who the fukk he dealing with. He need to watch his fukking mouth though before I take this shyt offline.

Ain't nothing but me schooling this fukk nikka @SubLyminalz who don't know who the fukk he talking to. This nikka need to watch what the fukk he say and understand I'm a 2 ton nikka. nikka ain't never had a driver. I'm in these streets heavy. I fukk with real live nikkas of other nationalities. He go get with his cousin :pachaha:

He don't know nobody name Eguardo or none of that. That bytch ass nikka calling Johnny up on some "Cuz what's up lemme get that work!" Five nikkas calling up just get an half an ounce. Broke ass nikka.
omg i'm fukking :deadmanny: : you wrong for this .......:laff:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
So basically billionaires have access to cream of the crop women who happen to be Black.

Plus Lucas and Deneiro have been with them sisters way before it was fashionable, and Bowie been dating sisters for the past 40 years.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Lions roar again as Emma Weymouth opens Longleat safari park
But yesterday a new era dawned as Strictly star Emma Weymouth — or, more properly, the Marchioness of Bath, as she became when her husband Ceawlin succeeded his father as 8th Marquess in April — welcomed the first visitors to the 9,000-acre estate since the beginning of the Covid outbreak.

‘It’s going to be a phased reopening,’ explains Emma, 34, who has been chatelaine of Longleat since marrying Ceawlin in 2013. ‘Annual pass-holders will be the first to come back.’

29646588-0-image-a-3_1592258617653.jpg

29646484-0-But_yesterday_a_new_era_dawned_as_Strictly_star_Emma_Weymouth_pi-a-5_1592258700579.jpg

Lions roar again as Emma Weymouth opens Longleat safari park | Daily Mail Online

Viscountess Emma Weymouth looks ready to rumba as she gears up for new Strictly series
The 33-year-old fashion model will become the first black marchioness in British history when her husband, Ceawlin Thynn, Viscount Weymouth, succeeds his father as the 8th Marquess of Bath

0_PAY-Viscountess-Emma-Weymouth.jpg

5_The-Summer-Party-2018-Presented-By-Serpentine-Galleries-And-Chanel.jpg

Viscountess Emma Weymouth looks ready to rumba as she gears up for Strictly

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Not really pertaining to the thread but for some reason I just had a random thought/realization. I haven't dated a black woman in a few years since I no longer live in the U.S but, I can honestly say, through experience, that black women are the most loyal. Again, this is just my opinion and experience. I'm not saying black women don't cheat, all HUMANS have this tendency, however, the MOST loyal, I honestly think are black women.
:wow: we are