Black women... men of TLR... I'm just gonna leave this here...

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: all I fukks with is dimes nikka. Don't be a jealous fukk nikka just because you can't get bad bytches fakkit. Step ya money up and step ya game up before you talk shyt :pacspit:
that bytch is fat breh :umad:

i bet she cant cook neither :umad:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
that bytch is fat breh :umad:

i bet she cant cook neither :umad:

She's not fat dummy. She a dime. You a lame breh. How much money you got? You couldn't see me post for post or check for check. While your bum ass was at the bar, I was at the mayweather fight like the boss ass nikka I am. Check the pool in the back nikka :ohlawd:

IMG_20130905_012906_zps48408d68.jpeg

Like I told you already. Unless you bout that get money life, you can't even address my directly p*ssy :pacspit:

Louis bag? Check
Gucci Shoes? Check
Racks on Racks? Check

Yo @Kind Gentleman come get this clown before I embarass him some more :stopitslime:

1000252.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Women of all color like money. What a shocking revelation. men of wealth get the best of women of any color who would have seen that coming?

On related news, the earth is round, death is certain, and people are fukked up.

SubLyminalz

Supporter
Daps
She's not fat dummy. She a dime. You a lame breh. How much money you got? You couldn't see me post for post or check for check. While your bum ass was at the bar, I was at the mayweather fight like the boss ass nikka I am. Check the pool in the back nikka :ohlawd:

IMG_20130905_012906_zps48408d68.jpeg

Like I told you already. Unless you bout that get money life, you can't even address my directly p*ssy :pacspit:

Louis bag? Check
Gucci Shoes? Check
Racks on Racks? Check

Yo @Kind Gentleman come get this clown before I embarass him some more :stopitslime:

1000252.jpg
nikka u should be more worried about getting a new bedroom set and cleaning that dirty ass room and carpet before going to a mayweather fight :russ:

that louie bag looks fake too, and u posted a bunch of 20 dollar bills with 2 50's nikka u aint got no money :beli: its 12 year old nikkas that sell weed who has more money than that :umad:

take your fat whale build girlfriend and get your dirty ass house cleaned :scusthov:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka u should be more worried about getting a new bedroom set and cleaning that dirty ass room and carpet before going to a mayweather fight :russ:

that louie bag looks fake too, and u posted a bunch of 20 dollar bills with 2 50's nikka u aint got no money :beli: its 12 year old nikkas that sell weed who has more money than that :umad:

take your fat whale build girlfriend and get your dirty ass house cleaned :scusthov:
And dont even think about trying to steal them pics either. They watermarked breh :umad:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

nikka please I'm certified in these streets.

Where your bytches at nikka?
Where your stacks at nikka?
Where your luxury bags at nikka?

Didn't think so. You broke, lonely, and only ass you get is on your monitor. I keep dime pawgs around me fakkit

911575109a2442563721b886444769l.jpg

nikkas already wanna hide behind a screen name and talk shyt. The bytches I fukk once and never call again is badder than the baddest bytches you've been simping on. Don't let me have to post my shoe collection nikka. I got them fusion shyts that's not even out yet p*ssy.

Ask @Non Sequitur about my shoe game chump. Like I said I'm certified in these streets. My shyt got multi fabrics on em. Your broke ass couldn' even afford the laces :heh:

SubLyminalz

Supporter
Daps

Didn't think so. You broke, lonely, and only ass you get is on your monitor. I keep dime pawgs around me fakkit

nikkas already wanna hide behind a screen name and talk shyt. The bytches I fukk once and never call again is badder than the baddest bytches you've been simping on. Don't let me have to post my shoe collection nikka. I got them fusion shyts that's not even out yet p*ssy.

Ask @Non Sequitur about my shoe game chump. Like I said I'm certified in these streets. My shyt got multi fabrics on em. Your broke ass couldn' even affort the laces :heh:

:bryan: you new coli nikkas are hilarious

u won tough guy your better then me :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

Ask @Non Sequitur about my shoe game chump. Like I said I'm certified in these streets. My shyt got multi fabrics on em. Your broke ass couldn' even afford the laces :heh:

Why you doing that nikka deerderr like that.