Black Women don’t want Tupac in Business Suit that’s a lie they want Obama with a Glock-19

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Obama has military goons … no need for personal glocks

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Most women who talk like that gonna snitch on him the moment the cops show up. Or run in fear the moment he blast somebody in her presence

They want the thug from TV. The thug in real life is not what they signed up for and you usually find them dating a fake thug… or complaining about their man needing to grow up
I disagree man. Maybe because I've spent too much time around strippers, sugar babies, daddy's girls gone bad, thots etc. Some chicks are lame and fold but a lot of these chicks are rehearsing to play a role. They ingest this "culture" and by the time they get what they want - a hustler, drug dealer, shooter, whatever - they're down for whatever. Some of these chicks genuinely enjoy setting dudes up. Friend of mine told me about a set up chick who would get drunk and laugh (and cry) about setting dudes up. Making sure they were butt naked, dikk hard when them dudes come out the closet or basement. Laughing about seeing dudes get killed and seeing how long their dikk would remain hard while dead. This isn't most chicks but we as men HAVE to acknowledge these chicks certainly exist, and you can kinda figure out where they congregate so you can avoid them.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
The trope of the emasculated black man who lives check to check has been pushed down their throats. These women want the Maverick type of brother who with the thug veneer who can also hold a conversation about politics, current events and crypto

Many young Black Americans look at the lives of their parents and don’t want that for themselves so most don’t see corporate success as evidence of masculinity and rather see it as a sign of submisssion and conformity :francis:
I would argue that many young black Americans never witnessed corporate success to begin with.

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Obama has military goons … no need for personal glocks

He has somewhere way beyond that. I know a relative with trained individuals. I see the payment he cashed out for. I will say his benefits package when he leaves the district is Stoopid.

:ahh::banderas::whew:.

Being middle of the road does pay benefits. Love from the proletariats be damned. Seeing how the proletariat en mass treats their heros :scusthov: I'll take my chances on the evil system side.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

GooPunch

Pro
Daps
The trope of the emasculated black man who lives check to check has been pushed down their throats. These women want the Maverick type of brother who with the thug veneer who can also hold a conversation about politics, current events and crypto

Many young Black Americans look at the lives of their parents and don’t want that for themselves so most don’t see corporate success as evidence of masculinity and rather see it as a sign of submisssion and conformity :francis:
So.....Tupac?

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY

No wants to hear about crypto