Black Women don’t want Tupac in Business Suit that’s a lie they want Obama with a Glock-19

Daps
Nah, this entire topic is retarded. The imagery of Obama with a glock 19 or any man of that stature....the notion that an educated woman would........did you take your meds today? Or smoke some chemical? This could only come from the mind of someone suffering from some sort of mental disability.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
You brehs and your love for an era you never seen. You are just like your cac counterparts.

Get modern day . I think you mean Nicholas Irving in a pair of Nike sb's.

If I gotta go modern day - I'll choose Assimi Goita.

fukk outta here nikka

WireAP_d3b0e3fd1ac94ff6bae54793b7a5d923_16x9_992.jpg

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The only way your argument or thread is even slightly valid is if you are an educated black woman and this is what you want. I already know you haven't polled, or researched the wants of educated black women over the course of 20 years, so we won't go there.

Daps
The only way your argument or thread is even slightly valid is if you are an educated black woman and this is what you want. I already know you haven't polled, or researched the wants of educated black women over the course of 20 years, so we won't go there.
STFU nikka you just tryna argue. Y’all only wanna get analytical when it goes against the groupthink. Any other time y’all just go with the flow. Pick and choosing ass nikkas.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m talmbout in terms of attitude nikka. They want an intelligent thugs who ain’t in mainstream society. Many of them look around in the corporate world and see nothing but black men groveling at the feet of their white bosses.

Coli already has the alternative for that.

Ayo, I just got bacc from extracting the nectar from the ancient roots of a baobab tree, you tryna take this dikk or nah?
NXI4wci.png

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
STFU nikka you just tryna argue. Y’all only wanna get analytical when it goes against the groupthink. Any other time y’all just go with the flow. Pick and choosing ass nikkas.

Nah, homie this ain't Reddit. If you say something you gotta be able to show your receipts. If you're an educated black woman sharing her viewpoint, then :hubie:. I can't tell you what you want.

Otherwise if your just some dude tryin to make a point, show us some evidence, some research, some polls. Don't just expect us to be like "Well, he said that, it must be true!"