Black Women don’t want Tupac in Business Suit that’s a lie they want Obama with a Glock-19

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Who wants a thug veneer? If you base this off thot social media - which does NOT apply to all or even most black women - ...they want an actual thug. Think about the type of tweet mantras that go viral all the time.

1. I don't want a nice nikka. If you smiling you not for me

2. I want to go to brunch with a nikka who kills people

3. I want a hustler who never had a 9-5

Some others are mixed in and that's the general gist of what they say they want. No one is saying they want a J Cole nikka who also sells drugs. They want thugs. They idolize celebrity relationships because they don't have real life examples of successful relationships. They want to be India to a Lil Durk.

Again this is solely about social media, not all women. All you as a black man can do is better yourself, be successful - which means have some money+your own shyt - and play your role. Because when you're successful you side step a lot of trash women. Whether it's the delusional single mothers or the thots who want to be Bonnie and Clyde. And let's be real: this applies to women too. When women have their shyt together they CAN side step broke nikkas, dudes who don't own anything, etc and focus on men who are on their level. Whether you're a successful man or woman, leave bird shyt for the birds.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
3MOYDKHHEEI6NLUBVE4CREHS4A.jpg

Obamas-Whitehouse-03-GQ_22Apr16_b.jpg

Barack-Obama-shooting-at--010.jpg

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Who wants a thug veneer? If you base this off thot social media - which does NOT apply to all or even most black women - ...they want an actual thug. Think about the type of tweet mantras that go viral all the time.

Some others are mixed in and that's the general gist of what they say they want. No one is saying they want a J Cole nikka who also sells drugs. They want thugs. They idolize celebrity relationships because they don't have real life examples of successful relationships. They want to be India to a Lil Durk.

Again this is solely about social media, not all women. All you as a black man can do is better yourself, be successful - which means have some money+your own shyt - and play your role. Because when you're successful you side step a lot of trash women. Whether it's the delusional single mothers or the thots who want to be Bonnie and Clyde. And let's be real: this applies to women too. When women have their shyt together they CAN side step broke nikkas, dudes who don't own anything, etc and focus on men who are on their level. Whether you're a successful man or woman, leave bird shyt for the birds.

It started back in the 90s back when women wanted a "ruffneck" dude that is sensitive.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
You brehs and your love for an era you never seen. You are just like your cac counterparts.

Get modern day . I think you mean Nicholas Irving in a pair of Nike sb's.

:whoo: I’d have his dinner ready at 6 every night.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
So basically they want a high-ranking military commander? An intelligent shooter?

Shaka Zulu with Louis Vuitton sneakers?
They want the same thing we want. And it’s really halfway stupid the way we pretend we don’t want the same.

We want that high class, doctor type right? Sexy smart and funny. Don’t do anything classless……

Except we also want them to be complete dirty sluts. Willing to do any and everything with us. Ride with us on any dummy mission. Stick by us broke and poor and rich and famous. Be mom of the year and also have endless time to suck your dikk and always be happy. Don’t complain but also never ask you for nothing

Stupid shyt like that. So yea. They want all the class and then all the toughness too. A man who will smack fire out a cop for looking at her wrong but also would never hit her. Someone who was deep in the street but has no chances of ever being arrested. A man who is a hood legend but had time to get his bachelor in economics.

We all looking for some shyt that won’t happen. Good luck on what you settle for. I hear 80% ain’t bad

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

Most women who talk like that gonna snitch on him the moment the cops show up. Or run in fear the moment he blast somebody in her presence

They want the thug from TV. The thug in real life is not what they signed up for and you usually find them dating a fake thug… or complaining about their man needing to grow up

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's healthier to sit across a person and talk than it is to be online in these cesspools and echo chambers. What you take in every day trains your brain, good or bad.