Black women don't love thugs..they just want aggresive dudes

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
That's it. These simps on youtube/sohh crying about black women loving thugs but it's not really that. Some of yall just not aggressive/charismatic enough to get with one. By aggressive I don't mike tyson the bytch, just show her that you an alpha male.

Just look at this weak ass fool

[youtube]rpV8EKUzQuE[/youtube]

Since 70% will NEVER get married you maybe plain wrong here

Wallie

Pro
Daps
Since 70% will NEVER get married you maybe plain wrong here

Actually, 70 % aren't married, meaning they could possibly be in a serious relationship they just aren't married. Also since that stat was released I've gotten married, so has my sister, my best friend, 4 of my female cousins, and 6 of my male cousins married black women. Soooooo yeah, that stat is irrelevant.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Most "bad guys" over the age of 25 are just former nice guys/squares, the typical male nympho, misogynists, and general douches who aren't really a harm to ALL women, just SOME of the ones they come into contact with.

I'd say 60% of those guys have just lived long enough to become the villain. :yeshrug:

Mew

Legendary
Daps
Most "bad guys" over the age of 25 are just former nice guys/squares, the typical male nympho, misogynists, and general douches who aren't really a harm to ALL women, just SOME of the ones they come into contact with.

I'd say 60% of those guys have just lived long enough to become the villain. :yeshrug:

I can agree with that.

Daps
Black women see alpha males differently than other races. Black women want the extreme. Other races of women like alpha males too but it's not tken to the extreme with them like it is with black girls. Plus other races of women aren't getting pregnant by their "bad boys" as much as black women are. To be a bad boy in other races you just need charisma. Black women want you to lead a destructive lifestyle.

:laff:

I'm Latino, I see the same shyt believe that. You think we dont have a bunch of single teen moms running around?

Go to any trailer park and you'll see the same shyt with white trash girls.

Just be glad you aren't the one that fukked your life up.

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
you can only get offended by something if deep down you know it's true majority of the time.

:rudy:

Oh stop it.

This is really something that applies to all women. I'm sure there are a whole bunch of square white boys on a forum somewhere talmbout "how come Becky and Trisha only like bad boys?"

emac

Rookie
Daps
: I'm sure there are a whole bunch of square white boys on a forum somewhere talmbout "how come Becky and Trisha only like bad boys?"

There are. I'm on a couple of different forums. A couple of them are primarily white. White guys complain about guys that wear tapout shirts and affliction shirts, they complain about guys who drive different cars and dress certain ways

Kinda like here and life. There's no way to win.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Thread is funny. I'm 28 now tho... I'm a regular guy, but I've never had a problem getting girls.

So my mentality is who cares what these hoes want? They want a thug and you're not one? good. get with a chick who is into you for who you are.

I do agree with the original post tho. If you're the grown up version of the black kid from Malcolm in the Middle I dont wanna hear you complaining about women wanting thugs.

I'm just sayin :yeshrug:

Daps
Don't deal with them so I wouldn't know. Moved on once I got exposed the overseas chicks. Ain't been back since and don't plan on it either. :eat:

Mew

Legendary
Daps
:rudy:

Oh stop it.

This is really something that applies to all women. I'm sure there are a whole bunch of square white boys on a forum somewhere talmbout "how come Becky and Trisha only like bad boys?"

No shyt. A bad boy for white women is entirely different than a bad boy for black women. Black women want the extreme. No one is saying only black women like bad boys. The fact is most black women want their bad boys to go the extra lenght, like be in the drug game or knock nikkas out for steppin on his shoes, or stay posted on the block. That's sexy to black women. A bad boy to white women is someone who is masculine, drives a nice car, smokes. Think of a greaser to put it easy for you to understand. Black women want extra. I'll put it like this. If a white woman sees a white "bad boy" and he's broke, she won't be trying to get in a relationship with him. Black women will see a black "bad boy" with no money and decide to have his damn kids. The fantasy ends sooner for white women. black women don't realize the man is no good until she has a kid. i heard that lame argument a thousand times and seen it on sohh a thousand times. it feels good to finally be able to address that dumb shyt.

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
yup - dont let the woman be the aggressive one. she gonna be unhappy and shyt. I heard a patrice oneal stand up where he broke the game down lovely for yall. look

[YOUTUBE]zmw2YRJ1LY0[/YOUTUBE]

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
It ain't really "black women want thugs", but more like why does the black woman I want want thugs?

A lot of times that 'thug over gentleman' stuff is nonsense. The dude that proclaims himself to be a gentleman is dressed wack, chills in the friend zone and tries to upgrade on a woman, etc. If you dress well, got a solid talk game, etc., it's gonna be some black females liking you. But a lot of times these guys see this fine hoodrat or see a woman that has a proclivity for thugs and get attracted and then wonder why THAT female ain't paying them no mind. Everybody got preferences. If you a vegetable, stop trying to holler at the woman that wants steak.

Now there ARE black women that want thugs and you simply have to let them reap the fruit of their actions, even if they are fine. But if you stay sharp, you'll have nice black women on you as well.

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
you gotta be your own man, stop looking around you at things that aint for you. if you want a dime slut, go get the dime slut, but the bytch is gonna cost you. time, money, a change up or whatever. if you want the girl to be nice, go get her. focus on one thing and go out there.

I always say, if the girls are not feeling you, step your game up. its not them, its you.