Black women don't love thugs..they just want aggresive dudes

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
+ rep. ive never been a thug type and i wholly believe i can knock down any hetero broad i want, from anywhere

:yes:

Me, rocking a suit, rolling in
33658_1597737098929_1101034877_1703602_3141478_n.jpg
, not giving a fukk, making money and handing out business cards that say "Vice President" on it.

:childplease:

Thugs don't want it.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Let's be honest dudes who complain are usually boring,unfunny,soft nikkas..nobody wants to hang out wit squares why would women be different....if people thought logicially about who ur friends and lovers should be then ud have a lot of people not in jail for associating with the wrong people and a lot of women not single mothers...but seriously,who the fuk wanna hang wit a square nikka?:childplease:
I feel what you saying about ultra lame dudes but.....

Let's not act like black women don't demand way more swag than a white girl.:childplease:

To a white girl a "bad boy" is a dude that has a motorcycle and smokes weed occasionally. (Not to mention if you a black dude, then you already a "bad boy" to her by being black.

To a black girl a bad boy is a nikka with felonies,with 3 baby mommas, in a gang, and hyper masculine who tries to go around flexing his manhood on nikkas all day.

What a black woman considers lame is different from what a white woman considers lame.

I can attest to this from experience, when I was around the black girls I always had to act like something I'm not or I wasn't getting any play, whereas when I'm around white women I can just be myself and attract them like nothing.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They just wanna fukk thugs, they don't love them.

That lust turns into "I think I may love him" after he knocks the bottom out and she starts to get attached.

I wouldn't call it love.Just some dysfunctional, infatuation type shyt.

I don't think American women are truly capable of loving any type of man.It's all about styles, concepts, and who you're comfortable with.You're nothing more than an accessory to most women.Dudes go along with it to have access to the p*ssy.

Love is honor, duty, and sacrifice.That's a foreign concept around these parts.It's just a bunch of watered down, superficial, goofy muthafukkahs mutually exploiting one another

:yes: Someone on SOHH said it best. Might have been Mowgli before the ego damage. He said, "Women's minds only process 4 things. Shoes, money, dikk, and whatever the Real Housewives are doing."

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Yeah, it's more of a young girl thing (18-24)..

Most females will tell you quick that sh!t ain't cute

Especially if you dude over 25 talking bout "I'm a thug" :snoop:
It does seem to be more of a younger chick thing, I'm right in the midst of that age bracket at 20 years old. None of these chicks is worth wifing. They're body counts be in the double digits already before turning 21. Why should I value you when every other nikka done had you. :manny:

fukk that I rather get with an older woman who ain't about playing games and shyt. Probably a woman 25 or or older. :win:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yes: Someone on SOHH said it best. Might have been Mowgli before the ego damage. He said, "Women's minds only process 4 things. Shoes, money, dikk, and whatever the Real Housewives are doing."

That's a helluva quote lol.

I see some dudes saying they can knock down any female without being a thug.I'm quite sure if you have spectacular assets, you could succeed with any type of female.

The thing about the thug fetish, them dudes don't have to possess shyt but that thug persona and aggressiveness.They can be in the negative as far as tangible assets goes, just as long as they exude that thug appeal a lot of females crave

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
It usually depends on what kinda dude their pops was. If he was a thug, they gon want a thug. Especially if their mom is happy with said thug. That's why you see these girls falling for the same type and not knowing how to get out :birdman:

And you can't be too soft either. That's universal language for unfukkable. how she gon know if you can protect of you always :sadbron: :noah:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
they just want a man son.

Most dudes be soft man..........and i dont mean in the sense of no gangsta shyt.........i mean in the sense of life in general.

the type of nikkas who bite their tongue, suppress their true feelings on a day to day, wake up and lead lifes they arent happy with out of fear and arent able to make them feel protected.

YBE

Banned
Daps
I feel what you saying about ultra lame dudes but.....

Let's not act like black women don't demand way more swag than a white girl.:childplease:

To a white girl a "bad boy" is a dude that has a motorcycle and smokes weed occasionally. (Not to mention if you a black dude, then you already a "bad boy" to her by being black.

To a black girl a bad boy is a nikka with felonies,with 3 baby mommas, in a gang, and hyper masculine who tries to go around flexing his manhood on nikkas all day.

What a black woman considers lame is different from what a white woman considers lame.

I can attest to this from experience, when I was around the black girls I always had to act like something I'm not or I wasn't getting any play, whereas when I'm around white women I can just be myself and attract them like nothing.

word. all the white hoes i've encountered always think im rough around the edges...

I be like :huh: :blink:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And another thing, it's not just a young girl thing.

Thugs are to women what bimbos are to guys.It's based on lust.

Older females just wise up and recognize they have to "settle in" with a guy who provides stability.

That has nothing to do with what makes her p*ssy puddle over at night.You better believe she's probably still fiending that aggressive thug stroke.

And you can't give it to her because her mind won't allow you that access.She already see's you ass the "settle down" dude.No matter how you throw it at her, she wont see it as true and authentic.

You better believe that a lot of them late 20's, mid 30's, 40's females are sitting around wanting that old "authentic" thing back

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
word. all the white hoes i've encountered always think im rough around the edges...

I be like :huh: :blink:
It's really effortless to pull white chicks as a decent looking black dude with some type of style. All u gotta do is be laid-back, crack a joke from time to time and watch em flock. :shaq:

YBE

Banned
Daps
And another thing, it's not just a young girl thing.

Thugs are to women what bimbos are to guys.It's based on lust.

Older females just wise up and recognize they have to "settle in" with a guy who provides stability.

That has nothing to do with what makes her p*ssy puddle over at night.You better believe she's probably still fiending that aggressive thug stroke.

And you can't give it to her because her mind won't allow you that access.She already see's you ass the "settle down" dude.No matter how you throw it at her, she wont see it as true and authentic.

You better believe that a lot of them late 20's, mid 30's, 40's females are sitting around wanting that old "authentic" thing back

whats the benefit of marriage again? :russ: