Black women don't love thugs..they just want aggresive dudes

Mew

Legendary
Daps
yes they do until after the thug leaves them with a baby. you guys are saying they don't after 25. not everyone is over the age of 25 or wants to wait that damned long for black women to act like normal women. jus saying. stop denying the fact that most black women love thugs until it's too late.

Mew

Legendary
Daps
It does seem to be more of a younger chick thing, I'm right in the midst of that age bracket at 20 years old. None of these chicks is worth wifing. They're body counts be in the double digits already before turning 21. Why should I value you when every other nikka done had you. :manny:

fukk that I rather get with an older woman who ain't about playing games and shyt. Probably a woman 25 or or older. :win:

I feel what you saying about ultra lame dudes but.....

Let's not act like black women don't demand way more swag than a white girl.:childplease:

To a white girl a "bad boy" is a dude that has a motorcycle and smokes weed occasionally. (Not to mention if you a black dude, then you already a "bad boy" to her by being black.

To a black girl a bad boy is a nikka with felonies,with 3 baby mommas, in a gang, and hyper masculine who tries to go around flexing his manhood on nikkas all day.

What a black woman considers lame is different from what a white woman considers lame.

I can attest to this from experience, when I was around the black girls I always had to act like something I'm not or I wasn't getting any play, whereas when I'm around white women I can just be myself and attract them like nothing.
wow. this guy knows his shyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Let's not act like black women don't demand way more swag than a white girl.:childplease:

To a white girl a "bad boy" is a dude that has a motorcycle and smokes weed occasionally. (Not to mention if you a black dude, then you already a "bad boy" to her by being black.

To a black girl a bad boy is a nikka with felonies,with 3 baby mommas, in a gang, and hyper masculine who tries to go around flexing his manhood on nikkas all day.

What a black woman considers lame is different from what a white woman considers lame.

I can attest to this from experience, when I was around the black girls I always had to act like something I'm not or I wasn't getting any play, whereas when I'm around white women I can just be myself and attract them like nothing.

Exactly.I don't see how anybody can deny this post.Trying to impress a white girl with the bad boy act might get you after school detention.

Trying to impress a black girl with the bad boy act might get you 6 feet deep or either doing life in the pen + 10

Daps
Almost ALL women want aggressive alpha male types.

basically. What alot of you gotta realize is its not just black women its ALL women. This has been going on generation after generation and they will NEVER change, they are too stupid to learn from the mistakes that their older sisters made.

I think a fresher perspective for alot of you guys is to stop thinking "black women" and realize the truth.

They are women who just happen to be black. They are just as stupid and irrational as becky and maria.

There is no point in being mad or holding on to this anger. The game isn't going to change for anyone, not even you.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Cmon man felonies ain't neccesary lol...and the standards for a black mans swag are significantly higher due to our history of swag...even a lame black dude is normally gon have more swag then the typical white guy....maybe its a curse our swag has evolved so quickly:yeshrug:..but black males are expected to bbe high enerrgy,funny,tough nikkas and that's the standard early on from a young age even...just becuz it comes so naturally like its passed down from our crazy azz familys,uncles,brothers,role models etc....I don't think its really a race thing bcuz I can tell you the standard of swag for a black suburban female ain't far off from a white chicks...when I worked in the burbs trust me when I tel u I seen nikkas who would be called lames in a hood near u,who had no game pull sum bad chicks at the job...u really ain't have to do nuthin,just makin generic friendly convo ud find out the next day a chick got a crush....sounds like u probaly just live in the hood but ain't the stereotypical hood nikka...but u probaly desire hood chicks but hood chicks just don't relate...that's just bad location homie,u not surrounded by ya demographic u should be aimin for

Mew

Legendary
Daps
basically. What alot of you gotta realize is its not just black women its ALL women. This has been going on generation after generation and they will NEVER change, they are too stupid to learn from the mistakes that their older sisters made.

I think a fresher perspective for alot of you guys is to stop thinking "black women" and realize the truth.

They are women who just happen to be black. They are just as stupid and irrational as becky and maria.

There is no point in being mad or holding on to this anger. The game isn't going to change for anyone, not even you.
Black women see alpha males differently than other races. Black women want the extreme. Other races of women like alpha males too but it's not tken to the extreme with them like it is with black girls. Plus other races of women aren't getting pregnant by their "bad boys" as much as black women are. To be a bad boy in other races you just need charisma. Black women want you to lead a destructive lifestyle.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
just gotta be a boss in your own mind and invite women to your world

can't worry about what they want... they don't know shyt about shyt

Mew

Legendary
Daps
you can only get offended by something if deep down you know it's true majority of the time.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Cmon man felonies ain't neccesary lol...and the standards for a black mans swag are significantly higher due to our history of swag...even a lame black dude is normally gon have more swag then the typical white guy....maybe its a curse our swag has evolved so quickly:yeshrug:..but black males are expected to bbe high enerrgy,funny,tough nikkas and that's the standard early on from a young age even...just becuz it comes so naturally like its passed down from our crazy azz familys,uncles,brothers,role models etc....I don't think its really a race thing bcuz I can tell you the standard of swag for a black suburban female ain't far off from a white chicks...when I worked in the burbs trust me when I tel u I seen nikkas who would be called lames in a hood near u,who had no game pull sum bad chicks at the job...u really ain't have to do nuthin,just makin generic friendly convo ud find out the next day a chick got a crush....sounds like u probaly just live in the hood but ain't the stereotypical hood nikka...but u probaly desire hood chicks but hood chicks just don't relate...that's just bad location homie,u not surrounded by ya demographic u should be aimin for
Dude I'm in the suburbs now and have been for the last 7 years, and most of the black women here(PA) have moved here from NY, and NJ just like I did. There isn't much difference between the two demographics.

And I have never wanted a hood chick, but ironically it's the hood ones that be into me, but I'm not compatible with them.

You're probably right though about location, maybe I need to leave the Northeast and head down south or something.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
He wouldn't bust a grape if the fruit fights :smh:

Wallie

Pro
Daps
:gladbron: So true.

I mean, some black women like thugs.

I don't :no:. I like aggressive dudes, just like men like feminine women. :yes: