Black women don't love thugs..they just want aggresive dudes

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
That's it. These simps on youtube/sohh crying about black women loving thugs but it's not really that. Some of yall just not aggressive/charismatic enough to get with one. By aggressive I don't mike tyson the bytch, just show her that you an alpha male.

Just look at this weak ass fool

[youtube]rpV8EKUzQuE[/youtube]

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
lets start with how they avoid dudes emotional enough to vent on youtube

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This is true for older women.but.young chicks do love thugs. Me personally, I just say whatever to a bytch now. You're either going to give me the p*ssy or not. :yeshrug:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yeah, it's more of a young girl thing (18-24)..

Most females will tell you quick that sh!t ain't cute

Especially if you dude over 25 talking bout "I'm a thug" :snoop:

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
bytches love real nikkas. just keep it 1 hunnit all the time and you all in

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Black women just keep a good black man in a jar for emergencies after Quinvictorious and DaJermaine has left her with a couple snotty kids,

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's more than one way to be an alpha male, brehs.

Thuggery is just the young-nikkas go-to move.

Like others said, past a certain age (23-25) women start to look at that shyt like :rudy:. That's when the men really get separated from the boys.

Ohh Marty

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Up Norf
who gives a shyt man :skip:
Exactly! I find it funny that blk women are always the topic of discussion on here yet these same nikkas claim to not find us attractive. :childplease:
Black w omen just keep a good black man in a jar for emergencies after Quinvictorious and DaJermaine has left her with a couple snotty kids,

But but but reincar to my knowledge u dont even find most blk women attractive in the first place! U only like mixed blk wmn right? So why do u care who blk women are attracted to? Stop whinin bytch :pacspit:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's be honest dudes who complain are usually boring,unfunny,soft nikkas..nobody wants to hang out wit squares why would women be different....if people thought logicially about who ur friends and lovers should be then ud have a lot of people not in jail for associating with the wrong people and a lot of women not single mothers...but seriously,who the fuk wanna hang wit a square nikka?:childplease:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
There's more than one way to be an alpha male, brehs.

Thuggery is just the young-nikkas go-to move.

Like others said, past a certain age (23-25) women start to look at that shyt like :rudy:. That's when the men really get separated from the boys.

+ rep. ive never been a thug type and i wholly believe i can knock down any hetero broad i want, from anywhere

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytches love real nikkas. just keep it 1 hunnit all the time and you all in

Probably one of the best lessons I learned was this, when I tell them skraight up what I'm about, they either accept it and still fukk with me or don't and leave :yeshrug:

Most stay. It ain't about thuggery.

"Ain't got no game, it's just some bytches understand my story" Gawdsir Jones

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They just wanna fukk thugs, they don't love them.

That lust turns into "I think I may love him" after he knocks the bottom out and she starts to get attached.

I wouldn't call it love.Just some dysfunctional, infatuation type shyt.

I don't think American women are truly capable of loving any type of man.It's all about styles, concepts, and who you're comfortable with.You're nothing more than an accessory to most women.Dudes go along with it to have access to the p*ssy.

Love is honor, duty, and sacrifice.That's a foreign concept around these parts.It's just a bunch of watered down, superficial, goofy muthafukkahs mutually exploiting one another