Black woman spent £40k on 22 surgical procedures because she felt like an ‘undateable monster’ (pics

cylde21

Not on Coli website
Daps
Reppin
Massachusetts
But cacs own yall shyt right?
I agree that we are influenced and copy the culture to some extent but uk blacks still have a better sense of identity.
Hence the carribean and african heritage to fall back on.

Identity ? :sas1: , isn't meaning much to those poor Africans is it or being an 3rd world country. uk blacks are sure falling back on their heritage when more than half uk black men are getting married outside their race . :sas2: Sounding like those religious folks who like to say bbbuttt we have jesus , when its meaningless on impacting your life and creating anything

Last edited:

sang_bleu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Identity ? :sas1: , isn't meaning much to those poor Africans is it or being an 3rd world country. uk blacks are sure falling back on their heritage when more than half uk black men are getting married outside their race . :sas2: but you didn't hear that from me tho

I could not comprehend that sentence
Majority of uk blacks are of african decent and the majority still marry other africans so your statement is void.
We have communities of west and east africans that take pride in their culture.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
253ada9c43520841da6e251ab6021e89.jpg

She wasted her money

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
This is really the problem; she a 5 and was probably going after men who are out of her league. There is someone for everybody; but you neglected to look at the ones giving you play. Also, she has been brained washed into believing what is considered pretty. She thinks that having lighter skin, a smaller nose and smaller lips are things that would make her pretty; well that sell hatred, because those are phenotypes of a white person.