Black woman spent £40k on 22 surgical procedures because she felt like an ‘undateable monster’ (pics

Hikki

Rookie
Daps
HOLY shyt

Found a video of her talking....woah those retouched after photos do her justice.

She looks quite plastic.....

sang_bleu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
HOLY shyt

Found a video of her talking....woah those retouched after photos do her justice.

She looks quite plastic.....

The woman clearly has a mental illness, and smh at yall dudes for clowning her looks like that man.
Trust lsa and the coli to hate on strong black features

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The woman clearly has a mental illness, and smh at yall dudes for clowning her looks like that man.
Trust lsa and the coli to hate on strong black features
Being black in the uk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>being black in america

That's why black Americans have our own media, sports, everything, while blacks in the UK have nothing and so have to copy everything. Hence their presence on this forum and their willingness to "join in". That aside, you are clearly a mentally ill cac obsessed with black people and what you consider to be their "features" (I guess anything else isn't black). I notice you have Jay Z's lips and nose on your avi like some sort of French museum exhibit. The French have a tendency to frame blacks in a such way. They did the same with the Hottentot. Perhaps an inherent and genetic predisposition for evil?

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Top be real with you, I'd smash her before and after if she approached me. Maybe even date. Most of these women who can't find men ignore similar such nikkas everyday and then say they can't find a man. I have experienced this phenomenon myself. :skip: :mjpls:
This is true..

Or sometimes they don't believe certain men would be interested....

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Idk if its cuz i know she got surgery, but she just looks plastic to me. Like eww.

Imo she shoulda just made it work with the body god gave her. All that surgery didn't change her genes.

Still probably better for her if she feels more comfortable in her own skin now

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
Barrin' straight up deformaties, I'll never clap to plastic surgery.

And after watchin' the vid, she doesn't look much "better". Could've spent that $60K on somethin' more productive.