Black woman spent £40k on 22 surgical procedures because she felt like an ‘undateable monster’ (pics

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
She didn't look that bad originally. She didn't need this shyt. Just needed biotin and castor oil to get them edges back thick, lick them juicy lips one good time, and she would've been straight :manny:

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
She didn't look that bad originally. She didn't need this shyt. Just needed biotin and castor oil to get them edges back thick, lick them juicy lips one good time, and she would've been straight :manny:
Word! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Someone would dig her for the lips alone.

IMO, she should've improved her skin, worked out & embraced/enhanced her Black features with a fro ro some locks.

Surgery ain't gon' change how she feels on the inside in the long run.

sang_bleu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
That's why black Americans have our own media, sports, everything, while blacks in the UK have nothing and so have to copy everything. Hence their presence on this forum and their willingness to "join in". That aside, you are clearly a mentally ill cac obsessed with black people and what you consider to be their "features" (I guess anything else isn't black). I notice you have Jay Z's lips and nose on your avi like some sort of French museum exhibit. The French have a tendency to frame blacks in a such way. They did the same with the Hottentot. Perhaps an inherent and genetic predisposition for evil?

But cacs own yall shyt right?
I agree that we are influenced and copy the culture to some extent but uk blacks still have a better sense of identity.
Hence the carribean and african heritage to fall back on.