Black Wealth Cratered Under Obama

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
you live in America. Either get with the shyt's or don't. Whining about how capitalism is a flawed system isn't increasing black wealth. Sitting by musing over a communist America that is never going to happen also isn't increasing black wealth.

Let's not lose focus either. The continued conversation about increasing black wealth is about having the capital to create change through lobbying as well as attempting to undo the harms of white supremacy.

/thread

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
I voted for the brother twice:sadcam:
But AA history will not be kind to Obama:martin:
Dude hustled people just like most politicians:francis:
He signed the Dood Frank Bill yet extended the Bush Tax Cuts for the rich :scust:
When the Black Congressional Caucus stepped to him, he said to stop complaining.:hubie:

Then he used the " gay marriage " issue to promote the LGBT and passed Executive Orders on their behalf adressing Black issues with speeches & media spin tactics:pacspit:

He signed DACA and regardless what you think, numbers do not lie, Illegal Immigration economically disenfranchises African American:snoop:
Now all we have are empty protests movements and media manipulation:mjcry:

It's really fukked...we've been set back 50 years just to have a Biracial President :smh:
Umar Johnson said this was going to happen in 2008:yeshrug:

5:58-19:02 :wow:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

5:58-19:02 :wow:

bruh. what he says at 11:00 gave me chills

i remember watching the DNC in 2004, first time i'd ever seen or heard of Barack Obama and he gave that speech...the crowd went nuts.

me and my mother both watched like :ohhh:

we looked at each other and said who is that?....i told her that him or harold ford Jr. would be the first black president IF we ever get one.

but i didn't know it would be so soon...4 damn years later!! :damn:

that's always seemed bizarre to me

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
bruh. what he says at 11:00 gave me chills

i remember watching the DNC in 2004, first time i'd ever seen or heard of Barack Obama and he gave that speech...the crowd went nuts.

me and my mother both watched like :ohhh:

we looked at each other and said who is that?....i told her that him or harold ford Jr. would be the first black president IF we ever get one.

but i didn't know it would be so soon...4 damn years later!! :damn:

that's always seemed bizarre to me

Breh, Obama was chosen by the elite to expand the globalist agenda. He is an elite. I don't hate the brother at all. The game is the game, we are all in it. Don't be surprised when you find out about some of these so called CNN / MSNBC pro black political people who talk about WS and shyt on Trump everyday turn out to be paid agents too. Continue to get your education and money up. Invest in you and you family. Stay away from the mind control tricknowledgy and wickedness.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Can't wait for Antonio Moore to chime in

These last two months of just getting information have craterred by respect for the job he did...for us
Obama to new grads: "No time for excuses"

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/19/politics/obama-morehouse-commencement/index.html

"Nobody cares how tough your upbringing was. Nobody cares if you suffered some discrimination. And moreover, you have to remember that whatever you've gone through, it pales in comparison to the hardships previous generations endured -- and they overcame them. And if they overcame them, you can overcome them, too," he said.

:mjlol:

Bascially; hard work nikkas, ya wanted a black prez, you got it...let me be this Wall Street
Obama: HYON to the Black community. As terrible as Trump is, he's good for one thing. Not being deceptive.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
If you really think black people need to just work harder and save and stop buying Jordans watch these videos;

Basically UBER got enough juice to fight against world gov'ts ... and of course is racist

and airbnb are horrible for the housing market ... and of course is racist

PLEASE WATCH ATLEAST THE AIRBNB ONE

fukk this ... black people are never catching up

Reparations will just help us keep our heads above water

@Perfectson

Obama's Senior Advisor was key to a lot of UBER's growth

So, he was helping people make money

David Plouffe - Wikipedia

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
If you really think black people need to just work harder and save and stop buying Jordans watch these videos;

Basically UBER got enough juice to fight against world gov'ts ... and of course is racist

and airbnb are horrible for the housing market ... and of course is racist

PLEASE WATCH ATLEAST THE AIRBNB ONE

fukk this ... black people are never catching up

Reparations will just help us keep our heads above water

@Perfectson

Obama's Senior Advisor was key to a lot of UBER's growth

So, he was helping people make money

David Plouffe - Wikipedia

The world literally changed under Obama and not all for the better.

so much happened that it will take years for the average person to comprehend

and the absolute WORST has yet to come for black people..wait until these black people hating Hispanics start gaining REAL political power and start becoming fortune 500 CEO's

we're done. :snoop:

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
DLEfwcoXoAEY6cp.jpg

we need to diversify the ruling class, brehs! :ohlawd: :troll:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Wealth is built by social programs...not by businesses....

And you are such an idiot liberal...

"Well you know...labor laws won't change if you just keep complaining about it...why don't you just open your own business..."

"Well you know...discrimination laws won't change if you just complaining about it...why don't you just open your own establishment..."

"Well you know...the raising costs of tuition won't change if you just keep complaining about it...why don't you just teach yourself..."

"Well you know...the raising income inequality won't change if you just keep complaining about it...why don't you just get a better job..."

"Well you know...police brutality won't change if you just keep complaining about it...why don't you just create your own police force..."

This is why Black liberals need to go way...the most terrible segment of Black society right here...

If it was up to yall nikkas we would still be sharecroppers...:mjlol:

This cat is just giving you another version of : "black people are poor because they are lazy".

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
How did he? Quantitative Easing da fukk ......its not debatable that the Fed pumped tons of money into the markets:heh:

I nearly died reading this :dead:

As I type this the Fed is trying to unwind its balance sheet due to all the money they've pumped out there post 2008. All WS has talked about the few weeks has been overinflated tech stocks and the impending market correction once Yellen tightens things up.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
This.

The black community does not exist in a vacuum. It is part of the larger American society.

Bush era policies have more to do with the decline of black wealth than Obama era policies.
Ehhhhh this is not really true. If it were the wealth/standards of living gaps would be closing

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
So you aren't trying to get your money up?

If that's the case why do you even care about black wealth?
The overwhelming majority of black folks can’t start a business. Lack of wealth, capital, etc

Most businesses fail

So no. Black people need better government way more than entrepreneurship

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Yo, P? If a certain demo is hurt the most by a crisis not in their control...shouldn't they get preferential treatment in recovery? Especially when 94% of them voted for your party? Especially when they've been historically looked over on these type of deals (The New Deal for example) @Poitier

:patrice:maybe we should've just pulled ourselves up by our bootstraps.

I mean; we prolly wouldn't be on the brink of 0% average wealth in 35 years if something was done. Ah, fukk it. It was our fault. Barry is not the President of Black America.
:salute:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
wasn't it - there were several social programs that were given stimulus and the companies that benefited were expected to higher workers thus bringing the unemployment down across the board , which it did. Lower cost of schools, etc etc.

Let's be real blacks did not take advantage of alot this due to their own lack of motivation or systemic racism - the issue i have is the latter is commonly an excuse and it's very hard to statistically and objectively tell which is which.
I love when people tell on themselves :mjpls: