Black Summer Season 2

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Spoiler alert …… but something questionable……. Wen the scared white dude with the curly hair turned into a zombie did anyone peep him not attack the old man with his dog and lirally he was looking right at them though the window then ran off to look for more victims …….

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why didn’t the daughter hop onto the airplane? How ironic the woman who doesn’t speak English survived. I guess the breh and daughter will lead season 3

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
why didn’t the daughter hop onto the airplane? How ironic the woman who doesn’t speak English survived. I guess the breh and daughter will lead season 3
theory is that they gonna run tests on her, and those are the events that lead to Z-Nation

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Finished season 2. Cool action and drama at times but horrible writing imo. None of this shyt made sense.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Some of the best story writing and character building arcs ever. The action and drama is a good balance in terms of continuity.

You have programs like TWD and Z Nation with long drawn out episodes for characters with barely any action to build the story line.

And those shows I liked.

This season was all about the characters from changes to transgressions.

Oh....and NOBODY is safe..
:camby:THAT bytch ROSE
HAS SOME OF THE GREATEST
PLOT ARMOR KNOWN TO MAN.

:devil:
:evil: