Black Summer Season 2

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope so far I’m half way through, the white women is hella annoying though I really want her to die:francis:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Ehh I can see that but I definitely didn’t like her throughout this season and her daughter too

She became a super savage..that world changed her into something she later realizes she hates...her sole priority is her daughter and even tho I can understand her point, the way she did my nikka is just wrong..to abandon him so easy after all they been through :stopitslime:

I :salute:the Korean lady..she held a nikka down and was loyal till the end

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
She became a super savage..that world changed her into something she later realizes she hates...her sole priority is her daughter and even tho I can understand her point, the way she did my nikka is just wrong..to abandon him so easy after all they been through :stopitslime:

I :salute:the Korean lady..she held a nikka down and was loyal till the end

Sun and Mance's actions show that you don't have to be a complete savage to survive. I was hoping breh made it to the plane but if there's a season 3 I think Mance will join Rose and keep them from being complete :demonic:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Some of the best story writing and character building arcs ever. The action and drama is a good balance in terms of continuity.

You have programs like TWD and Z Nation with long drawn out episodes for characters with barely any action to build the story line.

And those shows I liked.

This season was all about the characters from changes to transgressions.

Oh....and NOBODY is safe..

this is the same company that made Sharknado :deadrose:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I thought season 1 was trash but I put this on and it's been flames from the jump. I think I saw somebody on here call it TLOU: Factions :dead:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Im halfway thru the 2nd season and its all been cool. I just like zombie shyt in general.
But i always get a kick outa the human side of shyt.
Live and let live you fukking jerks!

:what: